New Minnesota Golden Gophers Helmet/Uniform

stumpygremlin

OMG THEY LOOK LIKE ASU!!1!!!!!111! EVERYONE FREAK OUT!!!1! :cursing:

Simple, clean, and a pretty cool block font. I like 'em. My only gripe is the brick pattern. I think it's too dark. Looks like they just painted something over it, rather than it being integrated. But overall, I like most of the reasoning behind the changes-- especially the block.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG THEY LOOK LIKE ASU!!1!!!!!111! EVERYONE FREAK OUT!!!1! :cursing:

Simple, clean, and a pretty cool block font. I like 'em. My only gripe is the brick pattern. I think it's too dark. Looks like they just painted something over it, rather than it being integrated. But overall, I like most of the reasoning behind the changes-- especially the block.

I got more of an Iowa State vibe from them.

And I completely agree about the brick pattern.

I'm also not a big fan of the thick collar stripe on the light colored jerseys, but I guess that has more to do with nikes current template...

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Makes the black facemask a headscratcher...Decent overall, but the number font is weird looking for certain digits.

Like the lack of white on the yellow/maroon jerseys

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Seeing these makes me wonder why ASU never added a gold jersey.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I dig 'em! Simple, classy, sharp. I love that particular block font as well. Only nitpicks are the black facemask and the double-outlined "M" on the helmet, but all in all a very nice look.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Nice simple uniform. Good for Minnesota. Not Digging the black facemask, but that's about all.

Same here. The black facemask is unnecessary, but it doesn't look terrible either. Really, it's not a bad set. As long as they don't start wearing the Nike-mandated black and/or silver uniforms, these will be just fine.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

"These are way too over the top! NIKE is out of control!" - Nike Grass Throwers.

I don't think anyone's saying that, mainly because these are far out of the ordinary compared to all of the bat :censored: craziness that Nike has put out in recent years.

"These are way too over the top! NIKE is out of control!" - Nike Grass Throwers.

I don't think anyone's saying that, mainly because these are far out of the ordinary compared to all of the bat :censored: craziness that Nike has put out in recent years.

Nike does what the school allows them to do. They can't just walk into an athletics department and tell them how they're football team is going to look.

spacer.png

Nike does what the school allows them to do. They can't just walk into an athletics department and tell them how they're football team is going to look.

It sure seems like that's what they do, though, especially at Oregon.

they just seem ordinary...time to bring back the apex M_M

It sure seems like that's what they do, though, especially at Oregon.

Oh, yeah, it definitely seems that way. But that's just because the AD wants A) attention, B) doesn't care or C) a combination of both.

spacer.png

Archived