- Seattle Seahawks

- Jacksonville Jaguars

Following those, Nike should try their hand at these:

- Tennessee Titans

- Dallas Cowboys

- Baltimore Ravens

- New York Jets

- Kansas City Chiefs

I think they could really work wonders on some of those teams, desperate for a sharp/clean/fresh image.

Agree with this list.

So far on this it's confirmed that the Seahawks will change in 2012 and the Jaguars will change in 2013

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

List of "Reebok nightmares" Nike Football should address (in order):

- Minnesota Vikings

- Cincinnati Bengals

- Arizona Cardinals

- Seattle Seahawks

- Jacksonville Jaguars

- Tennessee Titans

- Dallas Cowboys

- Baltimore Ravens

- New York Jets

- Kansas City Chiefs

I think they could really work wonders on some of those teams, desperate for a sharp/clean/fresh image.

Agree with this list.

So far on this it's confirmed that the Seahawks will change in 2012 and the Jaguars will change in 2013

Now I also agree. The Chiefs are a team that I would hate to see change. Great color combination that flows very well with their classic simple look.

I'm sure there are many Chiefs fans out there who consider their uniforms to be classic/untouchables, but most of us outside of K.C. think otherwise. Yeah, there is some tradition behind them, but I believe they are definitely in need of a tweak. The arrowhead logo looks weak and fragile. I think they should "toughen" it up that a little, as well as modernize the the uniforms, probably by including a little more yellow into them.

6uXNWAo.png

I'm sure there are many Chiefs fans out there who consider their uniforms to be classic/untouchables, but most of us outside of K.C. think otherwise. Yeah, there is some tradition behind them, but I believe they are definitely in need of a tweak. The arrowhead logo looks weak and fragile. I think they should "toughen" it up that a little, as well as modernize the the uniforms, probably by including a little more yellow into them.

I think the Chiefs are much like the Raiders, Bears, Packers etc...

Their uniforms are so classic and iconic that to change them strips away almost 50 years of a great football visual identity. I don't get where the arrowhead is "weak". Also, "tweaks" often turn into the uniforms the Vikings and Falcons have now... which is to say, garbage.

Ain't broke. Don't fix.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

1. Their uniforms are so classic and iconic that to change them strips away almost 50 years of a great football visual identity.

2. Also, "tweaks" often turn into the uniforms the Vikings and Falcons have now... which is to say, garbage.

1. The Chefs uniforms are far from "classic". They are dated and their colors are boring and soft.

They don't need to be completely redone, but they are a team in desperate need of a tweaking.

2. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Falcons uniforms. Especially compared to the dull crap they were wearing before they changed.

1. Their uniforms are so classic and iconic that to change them strips away almost 50 years of a great football visual identity.

2. Also, "tweaks" often turn into the uniforms the Vikings and Falcons have now... which is to say, garbage.

1. The Chefs uniforms are far from "classic". They are dated and their colors are boring and soft.

They don't need to be completely redone, but they are a team in desperate need of a tweaking.

2. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Falcons uniforms. Especially compared to the dull crap they were wearing before they changed.

^ Bork Bork Bork ^

swedishchef.jpg

Nobody ... I mean nobody ... circles the wagons like The Buffalo Bills

Great Googly Moogly...

...and i know, Dennis... those arrowheads are just so pretentious...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

- Minnesota Vikings

- Cincinnati Bengals

- Arizona Cardinals

- Seattle Seahawks

- Jacksonville Jaguars

- Tennessee Titans

- Dallas Cowboys

- Baltimore Ravens

- New York Jets

- Kansas City Chiefs

Agree with this list.

Now I also agree. The Chiefs are a team that I would hate to see change. Great color combination that flows very well with their classic simple look.

I was under the impression that Nike was NOT doing any changes this year but would start for 2013. Kind of hard to believe that Jacksonville will change that quick after only being in the current set for the past 3 seasons.

- Minnesota Vikings

- Cincinnati Bengals

- Arizona Cardinals

- Seattle Seahawks

- Jacksonville Jaguars

- Tennessee Titans

- Dallas Cowboys

- Baltimore Ravens

- New York Jets

- Kansas City Chiefs

Agree with this list.

I was under the impression that Nike was NOT doing any changes this year but would start for 2013. Kind of hard to believe that Jacksonville will change that quick after only being in the current set for the past 3 seasons.

People are busy turning hopes into possibilities into assumptions into definites. It’s kinda what we do best around here.

(Me, too, sometimes :P )

- Minnesota Vikings

- Cincinnati Bengals

- Arizona Cardinals

- Seattle Seahawks

- Jacksonville Jaguars

- Tennessee Titans

- Dallas Cowboys

- Baltimore Ravens

- New York Jets

- Kansas City Chiefs

For me, this list would now be perfect.

spacer.png

- Minnesota Vikings

- Cincinnati Bengals

- Arizona Cardinals

- Seattle Seahawks

- Jacksonville Jaguars

Wait. You're good with the Vikings uniforms? Whaa.. HOW?? :blink:

6uXNWAo.png

- Minnesota Vikings

- Cincinnati Bengals

- Arizona Cardinals

- Seattle Seahawks

- Jacksonville Jaguars

Wait. You're good with the Vikings uniforms? Whaa.. HOW?? :blink:

I love that uniform mainly because the colors match and it is modern. I always hated their mismatched purples on their old uniforms. Heck, I wish they would wear their purple pants on the road and that would be one of the best sets in the NFL.

spacer.png

- Minnesota Vikings

- Cincinnati Bengals

- Arizona Cardinals

- Seattle Seahawks

- Jacksonville Jaguars

- Tennessee Titans

- Dallas Cowboys

- Baltimore Ravens

- New York Jets

- Kansas City Chiefs

Agree with this list.

Hard to believe or not, it was confirmed new design for 2013.

I would have to consider the Jets, Colts, and Bengals the most butchered by reebok. If Nike can fix them in that the stripes on the Jets and Colts wrap all the way around the sleeve (or something equivalent with their sleeveless cuts) and make the Bengals stripes not look screen printed, I'll be a happy camper.

The Jets are the ones that bother me the most. Up close the way reebok handled that classic design was simply atrocious.

Also, are sleeve numbers now a thing of the past? I can't picture them working with Nike cuts.

TDZiMMB.png

I would have to consider the Jets, Colts, and Bengals the most butchered by reebok. If Nike can fix them in that the stripes on the Jets and Colts wrap all the way around the sleeve (or something equivalent with their sleeveless cuts) and make the Bengals stripes not look screen printed, I'll be a happy camper.

The Jets are the ones that bother me the most. Up close the way reebok handled that classic design was simply atrocious.

Also, are sleeve numbers now a thing of the past? I can't picture them working with Nike cuts.

funny that you have the bengals as the most butchered since reebok designed those uniforms...you'd think they would've come up with a design that better fit the reebok jersey templates...the new jags fall into this category as well since the jersey inserts had about 5 different variations the 1st season they were worn...I'd also have to put the broncos lineman cut is terribly butchered now...last thing to add is that some of the butchering could have been done after manufacturing and were custom alterations by the teams' tailors.

Less than an hour until another big Nike reveal

This is from Nike Football's twitter feed, so like the gloves and cleats, this could very well be NFL related.

Based on the use of "up our sleeves," I'm guessing we'll be getting ... well, sleeves.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Less than an hour until another big Nike reveal

This is from Nike Football's twitter feed, so like the gloves and cleats, this could very well be NFL related.

Based on the use of "up our sleeves," I'm guessing we'll be getting ... well, sleeves.

OH GOD IM EXCITED

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Archived