NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can assure you that the Seahawks are going to silver...

Are they keeping the denim/pacific blue in the logo though? That's the question. The silver helmets (with the new logo that lost the vote to the blue helmets) in 2002 did not have silver in the logo...

The Seahawks "silver" in those gloves looks nothing like the silvers in any of the other team gloves...just look at the Patriots and Eagles gloves and tell me the silver is the same as the Seahawks gloves...

You're overlooking the possibility that Seattle may have it's very own shade of silver. It may not look the same as other silvers because it very well may be a custom color when all is said and done. It wouldn't doubt for a second that Seattle would take the opportunity to introduce a unique (perhaps blue-tinted) silver.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Are they keeping the denim/pacific blue in the logo though? That's the question. The silver helmets (with the new logo that lost the vote to the blue helmets) in 2002 did not have silver in the logo...

The Seahawks "silver" in those gloves looks nothing like the silvers in any of the other team gloves...just look at the Patriots and Eagles gloves and tell me the silver is the same as the Seahawks gloves...

Could the Seahawks be using a bluish-silver like the Cowboys used to use? It definitely doesn't look like standard silver to me.

I think it's very obvious we can't be fishing for changes based on these images. The only change that is obvious is the new Panthers logo. IMO the Falcons and Seahawks have not changed at all.

We know that the Seahawks are going to have some sort of change to their uniforms, but they said nothing about color, so in that aspect, they aren't changing. The Falcons aren't changing at all, the lighting is playing tricks on people's eyes.

I mean, really, we're trying to speculate on color changes based on gloves. Gloves. Come on, everybody.

Could the Seahawks be using a bluish-silver like the Cowboys used to use? It definitely doesn't look like standard silver to me.

Now that is believable.

425814_10151236184095721_57460905720_22789229_1484118825_n.jpg

More suggestion of a blue helmet for the Colts.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Christ. Gloves are one thing, but team specific cleats are kinda...much. I feel silly that I'm all of a sudden nervous about this, but it's unnerving. I'm more nervous that they're going to mandate goofy-ass sleeves like we've seen in the nike nfl concepts.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

425814_10151236184095721_57460905720_22789229_1484118825_n.jpg

More suggestion of a blue helmet for the Colts.

LOL because if the shoe and cleats? im pretty sure they just want to use a color (the teams only color) instead of white.

i cant believe some of you guys dont like the Pro Bowl. i mean if you want to watch because you think its great football then your expectations are retarded, but if you watch to see pro athletes clowning and having fun then its the best

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Was hesitant to post this because I think it's nothing and I know people are gonna take it and run with it but...have the Colts always used a deep blue helmet on their podium?

j-irsaypodium.jpg?w=144

yes, its been there for years

also the amont of black in the Colts gloves/shoes isnt surprising, they wear black equipment which is the basis for these designs.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

The only thing about the shoe chart that sticks out to me are the amount of black used on the Colts and the Vikings.

I can see why Nike's using it for the Colts because they really only have one color outside of white -- But the on Vikings? Those seem like they'd be better fitted for the Ravens.

6uXNWAo.png

This tweet was interesting:

https://twitter.com/#!/SeanSMITH4/status/163746623808225281

I guess the guy named Joe is maybe the equipment manager or something? Not sure if the "little difference" is just going to be the way they are made or if they really are changing somewhat. Maybe the navy drop shadow is gone?

Was just about to post this. Hopefully their look goes back a few decades and looks more like the classic Dolphins.

Archived