College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

I thought they just got the adidas unis with the weird warped "tusks" that went up the sides? Didn't they only have those for one season?

Yeah last year, the year before they had the double USC stripe on the shoulder....I would imagine there going to get tech fit uniforms this year

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

480817_439903739363011_1084182488_n.jpg

Via Bowling Green facebook page

It's always cooler to photoshop out the player's face to imply that he is wearing some sweet motherf'n visor so he can look like a ninja or Darth Vader or Levar Burton.

It's always cooler to photoshop out the player's face to imply that he is wearing some sweet motherf'n visor so he can look like a ninja or Darth Vader or Levar Burton.

Anyone who follows BG football close enough knows its Jerry Gates, but they try to make it not obvious

#RaiderUp

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Anyone who follows BG football close enough knows its Jerry Gates, but they try to make it not obvious

I wasn't necessarily mocking BG, just current design trends.

I've never understood why Nike colors the flywire.

Really? Seems obvious... if you've got some silly design element you can push as exclusive to your uniforms, and you're trying to sell it as some sort of performance feature, you'd want it to be visible. Otherwise, you can't get it out in the public eye. The fact that it looks kinda dopey is pretty much secondary to the marketing of it.

I wasn't necessarily mocking BG, just current design trends.

O no I got what you were saying, I was actually mocking BG because they try to make it look like a neutral player and not anyone specific

#RaiderUp

HTLXQXCEKTYZRGI.20120719191055.jpg

App State PC

What annoys me the most is that they have the flywire, but they aren't even using the pro combat template.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Uh, yes they are. You can clearly see the seams on the guy on the right. It's not the newest Pro Combat jersey but it's a Pro Combat jersey nonetheless.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Minus the flywire, I wouldn't mind this being the basis for a permanent set. It looks better in person than it does in these pictures. The players love them...

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I thought they just got the adidas unis with the weird warped "tusks" that went up the sides? Didn't they only have those for one season?

They had them the last 2-3 years.

Well not exactly. BG had been the school, in recent years, that introduces one uniform for their next season a year in advance. Two seasons ago they had the "tusk" white jerseys I believe, and the orange jerseys with the usc-ish stripes.

Last season the orange top was replaced by an orange top with the same "tusk" template. Also introduced were orange pants.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Uh, yes they are. You can clearly see the seams on the guy on the right. It's not the newest Pro Combat jersey but it's a Pro Combat jersey nonetheless.

Son of a gun, you're right. I can see it on the guy on the right. For some reason, I see the Broncos template in the guy on the left. I see a tusk fill area on his shoulder. I don't know, maybe the shinyness threw me off. I didn't think Pro Combat templates could pull off shiny.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived