College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Yeah, Aggie has a white helmet now to go with their maroon one.

That's not new. They've had a white helmet for a few years now.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i always wonder how much more hate a new set would get if it had swooshes on it. but i digress...

Oh please. Most posters here don't blindly hate everything Nike does. Nike can, and has, produce(d) some really nice uniform sets. It's the trends Nike pushes that people take issue with.

If these new A&M uniforms were Nike-produced most everyone would be praising them for resisting the urge to introduce multiple helmets and three shades of grey.

This set includes multiple helmets and introduces a shade of grey.

But there's no black, charcoal, and/or and anthracite helmets and that one shade of grey is limited to number beveling. They didn't go nuts with it like say, Washington State did. I think that's what Ice is getting at.

Grey is one of Washington State's school colors if I'm not mistaken. I know it isn't one of A&M's.

i always wonder how much more hate a new set would get if it had swooshes on it. but i digress...

Oh please. Most posters here don't blindly hate everything Nike does. Nike can, and has, produce(d) some really nice uniform sets. It's the trends Nike pushes that people take issue with.

If these new A&M uniforms were Nike-produced most everyone would be praising them for resisting the urge to introduce multiple helmets and three shades of grey.

But there's no black, charcoal, and/or and anthracite helmets and that one shade of grey is limited to number beveling. They didn't go nuts with it like say, Washington State did. I think that's what Ice is getting at.

Grey is one of Washington State's school colors if I'm not mistaken.

While grey may be, dark grey isn't.

New-Washington-State-Football-Uniforms-2.jpg

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

This can't be.... a THING, can it?

ANcgh.jpg

No way. There is no way that is real.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Pretty much.

HGI has taken over college football

yea they have, and the best part is they are doing incredible work. it would be one thing if they were turning out :censored:, but every helmet they do is just amazing. the Notre Dame helmet could have gone so wrong, but they got it so right. i love what they're doing

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Love the Aggies' set. They are now my favorite in the SEC alongside Florida, Georgia, Auburn, Tennessee, and LSU.

really digging the road version

LDDALPOQOWQKQCN.20120712225748.JPG

Beautiful uniform minus the ridiculous undershirt.

I guess I'm the only one that really likes the undershirt. As the sleeves keep going up, having TV numbers or logos on the undershirts would be a great way to bring them back.

I like the undershirt. The vertical stripes mean that the look won't be different regardless of whether a player decides to wear his undershirt short or full-length. If you put numbers on the sleeve, then you run the risk of non-uniformity. The 12th Man logo on the sleeves is a good idea, on the other hand, since only one player per game will wear it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Grey is one of Washington State's school colors if I'm not mistaken. I know it isn't one of A&M's.

But A&M football has had grey in their football uniforms off and on since the 50's so it wasn't introduced. It's been the trim color for the numbers for a few years now and they had the grey pants one year recently as well.

I loved the maroon numbers with the gray trim. That jersey was really good.

Archived