College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure that there wasn't actually any new jerseys in that promotion. Look to me like their old ones (home away and alt) + the pro combat.

Edit: Missouri By the way

Then you should rewatch it. The black one is new.

I'm pretty sure that there wasn't actually any new jerseys in that promotion. Look to me like their old ones (home away and alt) + the pro combat.

Towards the end, it shows the black jersey with the tiger head logo on the base of the collar. That's a new jersey.

You can tell because Missouri hasn't been using the newer style of jersey (forgot what the exact name is) that Nike has. Whatever the reinforced collar is, I'm drawing a blank.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Towards the end, it shows the black jersey with the tiger head logo on the base of the collar. That's a new jersey.

You can tell because Missouri hasn't been using the newer style of jersey (forgot what the exact name is) that Nike has. Whatever the reinforced collar is, I'm drawing a blank.

Speed Machine.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Speed Machine.

Ah, thank you.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

CdwAF.jpg

Guh... :puke:

I seriously do not understand the direction Western has taken with their brand over the past 6-7 years or so. They have such a beautiful color scheme that they pretty much own in Division 1, yet they've been phasing out brown for black and now this?

Western had it nailed here. Its all been downhill since.

1385603_display_image.jpg?1305597168

CdwAF.jpg

Guh... :puke:

I seriously do not understand the direction Western has taken with their brand over the past 6-7 years or so. They have such a beautiful color scheme that they pretty much own in Division 1, yet they've been phasing out brown for black and now this?

Western had it nailed here. Its all been downhill since.

1385603_display_image.jpg?1305597168

Coming to espn3.com Tuesdays this fall

xo01tz.jpg

Here's the clearest shot I could screen grab. I'm guessing we're gonna see both matte and glossy blacks. There is also a panning shot out of focus between "is" and "coming", I'm curious what that is...

thank god they are not changing the tiger logo

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

Algd66ZCEAIGGKz.jpg

posted by gofresno over at Operation Sports.

There's a rumor that they might use it when they play a military school next season (Army or Air Force). I'm interested to see if they add any camo to the uniforms. I like it for a one time use, and if we do decide to add another helmet I hope it's a black version of our current helmet.

Speaking of uniforms SDSU is looking at changing it's look for the move to the Big East.

sig.jpg

Screen_Shot_2012-01-15_at_12.19.52_AM.png

I like how BYU is sticking to their traditional, simple design (it works for them, and they learned the hard way that modern uniforms aren't for them), but they just need to go back to royal blue full-time, in all sports:

byu-topper.jpg

It would give all Utah colleges a little more variety. Of course, this is coming from a Utah State Aggie. :D

BYUs original colors were a dark blue so technically they returned to their "True Blue" when they went dark. As an alum and employee I love the dark blue so much more than the royal. Use the royal as a one off but never make it permanent again.

Cool. I'd say were basically looking at a navy and white version of the Giants aways for next year.

Me gusta.

This has been BYU's template since 2005...not borrowing jack squat from the Giants.

Easy buddy....I think he's referring to the shoulder striping which is reminiscent of the shouldering striping on the Giant's road whites. Needless to say, that's been around long before 2005.

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

Cool. I'd say were basically looking at a navy and white version of the Giants aways for next year.

Me gusta.

This has been BYU's template since 2005...not borrowing jack squat from the Giants.

i think he means the giants basically have the same template as this and this is what the giants would be wearing next year under the new nike contract, not that BYU stole it or anything

Easy buddy....I think he's referring to the shoulder striping which is reminiscent of the shouldering striping on the Giant's road whites. Needless to say, that's been around long before 2005.

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Unless my eyes are failing me, it looks like yellow numbers outlined in gray.

Yup, looks like yellow outlined with anthracite. More comfirmation that gray for gray's sake is replacing BFBS.

I have a screen grab of the basketball uniforms. There are white, black, yellow and anthracite.

6921303859_be9bc5f2a6_o.jpg

Archived