College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me, I mainly focus on how the yellow jersey looks very very similar (ignoring the obvious color difference) to Arizona State's yellow jersey.

Are you sure you don't mean Minnesota? A yellow jersey is the one part of the mix-and-match ensemble that ASU is missing.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

To me, I mainly focus on how the yellow jersey looks very very similar (ignoring the obvious color difference) to Arizona State's yellow jersey.

Are you sure you don't mean Minnesota? A yellow jersey is the one part of the mix-and-match ensemble that ASU is missing.

Minnesota yeah thank you. Got my maroon and yellow teams mixed up

Manchester-City-icon.png

That's what I was referring to earlier. I wouldn't mind version 1 being a permanent helmet.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Kind of on a tangent, but I've got confirmation that Kennesaw State University is in the process of creating new logos for the university's athletics. The logos are supposed to be released sometime in the late summer.

We won't have football in the FCS until 2014, but we've started a club football team that is considering buying equipment with the new logos for kickoff in the fall. I'm pretty excited to see what we might be wearing on the lids next year. I know there's alot of people from the area on these boards so I figured this might interest them.

Here are a couple more pictures of some new prototype Illinois helmets. http://www.illinoisloyalty.com/Forums/showthread.php?p=531988#post531988

0376a8a3.jpg

6074eca4.jpg

You know, the different color stripes I think look great together. Reminds me of Virginia in the 80's as well as Arizona. As long as they are not wacky and go in different places, they balance. And yes change the facemask color.

EVERYBODY QUIT JUMPING ON THE THROWBACK BANDWAGON!

PersonDivided-2-1.png

Archived