College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Helmet?

5mn610.png

No idea what that is.

That's the collar logo.

I'm liking that teaser. I have a good feeling about these, and hopefully, this will get rid of the notion that Nike can't make great uniforms (although Ok State's last year should've proven otherwise).

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Helmet?

5mn610.png

No idea what that is.

That's the collar logo.

I'm liking that teaser. I have a good feeling about these, and hopefully, this will get rid of the notion that Nike can't make great uniforms (although Ok State's last year should've proven otherwise).

Not it isn't. Collar logo screen grabs have been posted already. It uses the speed machine template.

Here is the collar logo:

xo01tz.jpg

Helmet?

5mn610.png

No idea what that is.

It looks like it might be the tacky part of the gloves or the plasitc sole of the molded cleat shoes.

Its def the molded part of the cleat. those diamonds on the top right look to be holes for the show strings.

Agreed.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Helmet?

5mn610.png

No idea what that is.

It looks like it might be the tacky part of the gloves or the plasitc sole of the molded cleat shoes.

Its def the molded part of the cleat. those diamonds on the top right look to be holes for the show strings.

Looking at it again, I agree with the cleat part. It's not the helmet (although that might be the logo), and as gdu showed me, it's not the collar logo (well, it is, but that isn't what is shown in the picture).

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Helmet?

5mn610.png

No idea what that is.

Agreed.

I wonder if it is from their Pro Combat Rivalry cleats. No one else (ASU, Wazzu, Minn, TCU) got new PE cleats with their rebrand. Also, the first video showed alot of PCR stuff.

UGH... really Nike? If they'd just put the oval-tiger on the helmet, they'd have a classy and timeless look that would never have to be touched again.

Of course, that wouldn't help Nike show the world that Mizzou's unis were designed by Nike. So glad all parties involved are focused on what's really important here. :rolleyes:

Oh God, that helmet is terrible...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I would love it.... except that they made it look like a 7 year old did it. Really Nike? Someone posted a concept that was very similar to this, and it looked 500 times better than this. And here I thought this was a chance for Nike to redeem themsevles for past mistakes. I am disapointed.

I think the lone tiger head looks much better than the oval logo. Oval logos look forced.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Oh, thank God. The helmet's not real.

At first, I thought the blurry helmet graphic looked like the Oregon "O" so I found an image of the Ducks' 2011 helmet (one of them anyway) and blurred the hell out of it to see if it resembled the image above. It didn't really... but when I did a quick mockup of the Tiger head and blurred it, the resulting blob looked kinda similar to the screengrab. My best guess is that one of our helmet options will be an all-gold tiger head over matte black or gray.

Note to self: read the damn article next time before jumping to conclusions.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived