College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"White is the new gold" via Twitter

A3wvfRtCQAAS1l-.jpg

The helmet stripe is actually awesome, but the plain block lettering is boring.

LOL i feel the opposite. good mark, bad stripe that looks like clip art

I tend to feel the same way. The mark may be plain, but I like it.

The helmet stripe is a cool idea, it just doesn't look right the way they did it. Something about it is off for me.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Music to my ears.

What struck me as odd was when they said they were planning to wear them this weekend. Now, as the uniform sheets stated, it is a PCR uniform...in the past didn't Nike unveil the uniforms for each team and say when they would be wearing them well ahead of the week before the game? Just doesn't make sense to me, if they truly were planning on wearing them.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

"Stealth is Faster"

WHAT THE :censored: DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!

AND IT'S NOT STEALTHY! CONTRARY TO WHAT NARUTO WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE, DAY GLO ORANGE MAKES IT EASIER FOR PEOPLE TO SEE YOU, WHICH IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF STEALTHY!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Tulsa is to hideous helmets as Michealangelo is to art.

so, well executed, extremely skilled, and will be studied and admired for thousands of years? . . . because of how bad it is? . . . good analogy, im ok with that :)

I think you failed the SAT...

I don't necessarily agree with this but the analogy would actually be, "Michelangelo is great at art and, therefore, Tulsa is great at hideous."

"Stealth is Faster"

WHAT THE :censored: DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!

AND IT'S NOT STEALTHY! CONTRARY TO WHAT NARUTO WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE, DAY GLO ORANGE MAKES IT EASIER FOR PEOPLE TO SEE YOU, WHICH IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF STEALTHY!

I dunno... If I were trying to hide in an explosion, that's the exact camo that I'd wear.

That VT uniform is bad regardless of the color combo, but that combination is especially bad. The maroon helmet and orange pants make the uniform seem top-heavy, if that makes sense.

Also, count me in as another proponent of purple at home for LSU. Those purple jerseys are too good to only be worn a couple times a year against total cupcakes.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Tulsa is to hideous helmets as Michealangelo is to art.

so, well executed, extremely skilled, and will be studied and admired for thousands of years? . . . because of how bad it is? . . . good analogy, im ok with that :)

I think you failed the SAT...

I don't necessarily agree with this but the analogy would actually be, "Michelangelo is great at art and, therefore, Tulsa is great at hideous."

well thats exactly what i was trying to say :rolleyes:

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived