College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

If worn correctly, Cincinnati could really pull off a nice look with that helmet. I do like the helmet, to be quite honest.

How would they wear a helmet incorrectly?

19-Packers-Training-Camp-Photos.jpgcapt.48baaf8d7c77466683f8f9cca4764d5d.saints_camp_football_lawh107.jpg

If Finley and Shockey are wearing their helmet backwards, don't wear your helmet backwards kids. Don't be like Finely or Shockey

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another view: A-WIp-yCQAERewN.jpg

I believe we are wearing white jerseys. I think red pants could really work here, but we will probably see black pants.

That would've been a great helmet if they did not use the carbon pattern. That just makes this helmet have too much going on. I still like it in concept, but I have a feeling it's going to hurt my eyes actually watching it.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

That would've been a great helmet if they did not use the carbon pattern. That just makes this helmet have too much going on. I still like it in concept, but I have a feeling it's going to hurt my eyes actually watching it.

That's exactly what I was thinking. The carbon and the faux "chrome" look ruin it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

i can get behind the red carbon, but theres no way to pull off those scratch marks like that. if they wanted to really do it right and have it look like the helmet was being torn apart with pieces peeling back and shadows/highlights, maybe something inside the marks then that would be cool. very expensive, but cool, and yes i'm thinking a tattoo like style here. but when you slap some jank ass, jagged black marks on there and put a thin white stroke around everything it looks cheap as hell. well, it is cheap, because its amateur work.

the smallest change could make a big difference here though. drop the thin strokes around everything. and maybe drop the logo from the side. or how about keeping the regular black helmet (or matte even) and doing a reflective vinyl logo on it? any direction other than this would be better. this is just bad all around.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

If worn correctly, Cincinnati could really pull off a nice look with that helmet. I do like the helmet, to be quite honest.

How would they wear a helmet incorrectly?

I meant that statement in the sense of Cincy wearing the helmet within an non-cohesive uniform setup, not being consistent with the jersey and pants as far as colors go like a Red/Black/White combo or something wacky, thats all.

I really like the candy apple red. I think if they made the scratches a slightly darker red than the helmet so you could see them but it would a subtle enough where it wouldn't distract so much from the logo

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I believe we are wearing white jerseys. I think red pants could really work here, but we will probably see black pants.

That will be a sweet look. Until next year when Tuberville makes them look like Auburn.

Yeah, because he made Texas Tech look just like Auburn... -_-

He introduced a white helmet with the same striping pattern that Auburn has.

And how many times did they wear that helmet?

That will be a sweet look. Until next year when Tuberville makes them look like Auburn.

He introduced a white helmet with the same striping pattern that Auburn has.

And how many times did they wear that helmet?

I want to say at least three times. One of those in which they were blown out. But I'm not certain.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The helmet looks good, but I rather had it without the carbon pattern.

I think this helmet is awesome with or without the carbon.

spacer.png

Michigan going matte for their bowl game. (from @darrenrovell)

703953758.png?key=1008762&Expires=1355850589&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=a-S~yRWX0fpkDTTT9RHLKzqiCQTdfPO25WKJ1sskRhTv683e-e1OJrgI77fgeIIwh6nbiGavRjxa2BZiakqNG~ykG8M7fF9EZjMLDKz7NkqSS8z7LLJT6NSrfL0M~mMw6TKaQYXm9ceYjPpbVdqdk28TYwOtcBlk7NmfQJ1f~VQ_

MORE:

special uniforms for the game also.

http://www.mgoblue.c.../121812aac.html

8414007.jpeg

The matte blue looks pretty nice with the stripes....but why another white jersey for michigan

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Michigan going matte for their bowl game. (from @darrenrovell)

703953758.png?key=1008762&Expires=1355850589&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=a-S~yRWX0fpkDTTT9RHLKzqiCQTdfPO25WKJ1sskRhTv683e-e1OJrgI77fgeIIwh6nbiGavRjxa2BZiakqNG~ykG8M7fF9EZjMLDKz7NkqSS8z7LLJT6NSrfL0M~mMw6TKaQYXm9ceYjPpbVdqdk28TYwOtcBlk7NmfQJ1f~VQ_

MORE:

special uniforms for the game also.

http://www.mgoblue.c.../121812aac.html

8414007.jpeg

So they swapped colors on numbers and sleeves? If they had blue pants it would look better. Or just blue sleeves instead of blue sleeves and shoulders. I actually miss their intricate bowl patches. And I'm a Buckeye.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

just..... wow. Michigan WTF are you doing?!!!?

You're the home team.... wear your USUAL home uniforms! Carolina already looks awful! Damn glad I didn't buy tickets to go see these atrocities. Go Blue but give me a break!

Isn't Carolina the higher ranked team? Either way, Michigan's blue would look so much better. This would be a good looking game if Michigan wore their homes and USC wore all white.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived