College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Also, posted on Uni-watch pics of Zona's new red helmets?

Sorry if this has already been posted...

red-helmets1-300x259.jpg

That looks terrible.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maryland, Maryland, Maryland...

Nobody cares what your uniforms look like or what the field looks like. The reason nobody comes to watch your football games is because the Redskins are more important in DC and the Ravens are more important in Baltimore. It was that way when Fridge had a top-10 team on campus and it's true now. Randy Edsall losing ten games in terrible fashion doesn't help.

Some better pics of Arkansas' new unis. Can anyone say, "mismatched blacks?"

Alternate.jpgAwayJersey.jpg

Now see, I could sit here and spew vitriol at the Swoosh for more gradients and (as yet only slightly) anthracizing yet another of their teams...but I place blame for this one squarely on Arkansas. It looks plainly apparent to me thar someone put this look together with options straight out whatever Nike Build-A-Uniform catalog they sent out...FFFS numbers, unnecessary gradient and all. (All that said, that hoghead patch IS a nice touch, so kudos on that.) All that said, this could've been MUCH worse (like a certain recent not-so-Scarlet Knights unveil), so that's a plus.

So how long will it be before the Hogs trot out either anthracite (EDIT: or thar silver? Kinda hard to judge by that lighting) jerseys and/or pants?or both together...and helmet?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

red-helmets1-300x259.jpg

That looks terrible.

Agree. Terrible. At least use a navy facemask but even with that, it still would look bad.

Uni-watch stated its just a concept, won't ever see the field. Step down from the ledge everyone. To be honest, I didn't think it was horrible, a diff face mask would have helped exponentially. But there have been worse. Would have liked to see how it looked side by side all 11 on a field?

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

FSU first wore that wordmark on their jerseys last year.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I don't why Arizona insists on monochrome helmets. When they break up the facemask/chinstrap/helmet color, they could make some awesome combos, instead they insist on having all white, all blue, and now all red, which look like crap

red-helmets1-300x259.jpg

That looks terrible.

Agree. Terrible. At least use a navy facemask but even with that, it still would look bad.

Uni-watch stated its just a concept, won't ever see the field. Step down from the ledge everyone. To be honest, I didn't think it was horrible, a diff face mask would have helped exponentially. But there have been worse. Would have liked to see how it looked side by side all 11 on a field?

Here's my depiction, via NCAA '12 Teambuilder, of how Arizona would look with all red helmets.

ArizonaRed2.jpg

ArizonaRed3.jpg

red-helmets1-300x259.jpg

That looks terrible.

Here's my depiction, via NCAA '12 Teambuilder, of how Arizona would look with all red helmets.

ArizonaRed2.jpg

ArizonaRed3.jpg

Actually, that isn't that bad. Maybe a red helmet wouldn't look sos bad after all.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

FSU12_t607.JPG

Compared to other guys wearing the older unis

FSU13_t607.JPG

What game were the bottom ones worn, he is wearing Vapor Carbon gloves which means it can't be from more than a year ago but his jersey number on the chest is screen printed...There's no way Florida State would still be wearing screen printed numbers in 2011 is there?

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

red-helmets1-300x259.jpg

That looks terrible.

ArizonaRed2.jpg

ArizonaRed3.jpg

That's great man! Always hold judgement till you see it on the field.

Expect with Maryland, we can tell they're bad before they step on the field (jokes)

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

red-helmets1-300x259.jpg

That looks terrible.

ArizonaRed2.jpg

ArizonaRed3.jpg

That's great man! Always hold judgement till you see it on the field.

Expect with Maryland, we can tell they're bad before they step on the field (jokes)

There is one thing I would like to point out though. It looks like (and this could just be the lighting) the red in the picture is much brighter than the red in the videio game.

FSU12_t607.JPG

Compared to other guys wearing the older unis

FSU13_t607.JPG

What game were the bottom ones worn, he is wearing Vapor Carbon gloves which means it can't be from more than a year ago but his jersey number on the chest is screen printed...There's no way Florida State would still be wearing screen printed numbers in 2011 is there?

This pics are from their most recent spring game. FSU wore screen printed numbers for a very long time. I'm not sure the exact year that they switched.

I actually think they look better(for the unpopular opinion thread) And I love the all Garnet look. Also the white on garnet, which they also never wear anymore

Archived