College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That helmet would look a lot better with a yellow outline on the logo. I'm a big fan of a dark logo on a dark bakground with a bright color as the outline. But West Virginia doesn't even need a gray uniform in the first place.

Actually, they're the one team a grey alt would make sense for, considering their Coal mining background. Unfortunately, because so many other teams have grey alts, they're going to look like they're just following a trend, even though they probabley deserve a grey alt (even though this probabley is just follwoing a trend).

Coal isn't gray.

But coal stains are gray

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

That helmet would look a lot better with a yellow outline on the logo. I'm a big fan of a dark logo on a dark bakground with a bright color as the outline. But West Virginia doesn't even need a gray uniform in the first place.

Actually, they're the one team a grey alt would make sense for, considering their Coal mining background. Unfortunately, because so many other teams have grey alts, they're going to look like they're just following a trend, even though they probabley deserve a grey alt (even though this probabley is just follwoing a trend).

Coal isn't gray.

Let the kid dream.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Coal isn't gray.

But coal stains are gray

Grayish. Closer to black

Meh. Blackish-greyish. Close enough I guess.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I'm with you on that...it's the first thing I noticed, especially with the numbers outlined in yellow.

Does West Virginia wear blue jerseys with yellow pants anymore?

Yeah they still do. Personally its my favorite look of theirs. But they only wear em once or twice a year. Its basically a lot of mixing and matching with the jerseys and pants now.

90758391980.gif

WVU's grey alternate uniforms revisited. I'm happier about the helmets now. Either way after this season there is going to be a complete overhaul for the uniforms much like Mizzou has for this year.

Au9u6z6CAAAdSVR.jpg

o4bok.jpg

whats up with the lighting here? in the picture the gray pants in one picture the WV patch looks white and the striping looks different also

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

WVU's grey alternate uniforms revisited. I'm happier about the helmets now. Either way after this season there is going to be a complete overhaul for the uniforms much like Mizzou has for this year.

Au9u6z6CAAAdSVR.jpg

o4bok.jpg

whats up with the lighting here? in the picture the gray pants in one picture the WV patch looks white and the striping looks different also

I think the flash has blown out the top picture a bit.

So Wounded Warrior is doing their promotion with Nike now?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I really hope not. As much as I commend honoring the troops, the stuff they've put out have been, for the most part, terrible.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I don't think so. I believe Tech is just doing this on their own as a way to raise money for the Wounded Warrior Project and Nike is supplying the uniforms. Kinda like Tech did a few years back with the whole United Way Campaign.

Archived