College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

We gotta get a CCSLC representative there next year. I mean, who else really cares as much as us? Paul Lukas' purplephobic, stirruphiliac self?

I volunteer!

Did you miss the post that said its in Cleveland?

Haha! no but I'd love the chance to go to one of those conventions. Besides, I've never been to Cleveland. I'm sure it's different from Alabama.

I'd love to go too. Hey, at least it's not Detroit!

clintstare.gif?t=1245115517

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure. It's not a haven of unused helmet concepts and new uniforms. There are vendors like Riddell and Nike, but they don't really dominate the convention. Like any convention, it's mostly workshops and receptions. The Exhibition Floor is open, but for every uniform or helmet company, you'll have four that sell portable soccer goals or laundry chemicals or scoreboards or something else equally not exciting.

We gotta get a CCSLC representative there next year. I mean, who else really cares as much as us? Paul Lukas' purplephobic, stirruphiliac self?

I volunteer!

Haha! no but I'd love the chance to go to one of those conventions. Besides, I've never been to Cleveland. I'm sure it's different from Alabama.

Excellent GIF choice. This tickled my jimmies

Not really applicable to this thread, but I watched the E3 video EA Sports NCAA Football 13 posted today of live gameplay.

It shows Georgia Tech in these uniforms. Apparently there wasn't an update to their road jerseys. I know EA likes to leave old jerseys in the game sometimes though...so maybe the player chose what was listed in the uniform picking screen as "2011 road". We will see.

Roddy+Jones+Tevin+Washington+Georgia+Tech+kYcsIGyzZ6Jl.jpg

Can Georgia Tech just blow it up and start over?

Or can someone down in Alabama infiltrate Russell Inc. and get them to quit putting out these silly-ass uniform designs??

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

They don't even need to start over. They just need to go back to this (big azz picture alert):

72798870_display_image.jpg?1297386653

Georgia_Tech_football_team_Sept_9_2006.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Change the shade of gold and this would be a perfect look for Georgia Tech.

CalvinJohnson.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I volunteer!

Ah, don't be upset. At least the Lions have a reliable QB.

ev5sl.jpg

oh yeah and...

Clevejacked.png

I always wanted to do that. :grin:

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

If Tech really wanted to embrace the (ridiculous) idea that uniforms get recruits, they need to ditch Russell first. Russell can gussy up their stuff all they want - it's still lipstick on a pig compared to Adidas and Nike.

Hell, even Under Armour is better than Russell.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I volunteer!

Ah, don't be upset. At least the Lions have a reliable QB.

ev5sl.jpg

oh yeah and...

Clevejacked.png

I always wanted to do that. :grin:

I just find it funny... because here in Detroit, when things go bad, we always fall back on: "Well, at least we're not Cleveland!" :D

Change the shade of gold and this would be a perfect look for Georgia Tech.

CalvinJohnson.jpg

we have a winner...too bad GT had to change for change's sake to get the recruits you know.

Those sleeve stripes are way too awkward for this to be perfect... maybe if they took care of that.

I talked to the equipment manager at Kent State and the gold helmet will only be worn to a bowl game. Im assuming a gold jersey would be included but who knows. Heres their white uniforms they have at the football offices.

2012-06-08_16-03-45_589.jpg

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=136&f=1570&t=9052691

According to this fourm, Mississippi State will be getting new uniforms.

I hope they keep a simple desgin without all the piping. I would just keep the matte helmet for last year.

Matte helmet with white facemask is superior in my book. I'm sure they will have completely plain Tech Fit uniforms, which will make them look more like A&M. Who knows...maybe Adidas will take the time to actually put some design on something (good design...not the weird flowless crap MST had been wearing)

WVU's grey alternate uniforms revisited. I'm happier about the helmets now. Either way after this season there is going to be a complete overhaul for the uniforms much like Mizzou has for this year.

Au9u6z6CAAAdSVR.jpg

o4bok.jpg

That helmet would look a lot better with a yellow outline on the logo. I'm a big fan of a dark logo on a dark bakground with a bright color as the outline. But West Virginia doesn't even need a gray uniform in the first place.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

That helmet would look a lot better with a yellow outline on the logo. I'm a big fan of a dark logo on a dark bakground with a bright color as the outline. But West Virginia doesn't even need a gray uniform in the first place.

Actually, they're the one team a grey alt would make sense for, considering their Coal mining background. Unfortunately, because so many other teams have grey alts, they're going to look like they're just following a trend, even though they probabley deserve a grey alt (even though this probabley is just follwoing a trend).

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Actually, they're the one team a grey alt would make sense for, considering their Coal mining background. Unfortunately, because so many other teams have grey alts, they're going to look like they're just following a trend, even though they probabley deserve a grey alt (even though this probabley is just follwoing a trend).

Coal isn't gray.

I'm with you on that...it's the first thing I noticed, especially with the numbers outlined in yellow.

Does West Virginia wear blue jerseys with yellow pants anymore?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived