2012 NCAA Football thread

Kevin W.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a great way to get yourself in deep :censored: with your school, was more my point.

That is still true, but on his side is that he was the Rivals #12 player in the nation and he played for Ted Ginn, Sr. in high school. If tOSU wants his players (Cleveland Glenville HS), they may have to still "dance" with.

I can't believe MSU came back and won today! They really grabbed victory from the jaws of defeat.

Way to go boys!

Big whoop, if IU managed to get one sustained scoring drive in the second half (or the refs didn't :censored: up that muffed punt), Sparty loses to an Indiana team with a redshirt Freshman at QB. Try not to demolish an engineering dorm for celebration purposes this time.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I can't believe MSU came back and won today! They really grabbed victory from the jaws of defeat.

Way to go boys!

Big whoop, if IU managed to get one sustained scoring drive in the second half (or the refs didn't :censored: up that muffed punt), Sparty loses to an Indiana team with a redshirt Freshman at QB. Try not to demolish an engineering dorm for celebration purposes this time.

I felt IU should have won that game.

Edit: Auburn is the worst team in the SEC after losing to Arkansas and their coach that is in $40.7 million in debt. Chizk's seat is boiling right now.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Someone is dressed as Gumby at the Gators/LSU game. lol

311279_3960372763948_1798299510_n.jpg

Someone is dressed as Gumby at the Gators/LSU game. lol

311279_3960372763948_1798299510_n.jpg

It was "ambush marketing" to a degree since Gumby's Pizza, a franchised chain on many a college campus, was founded and has their HQ in Gainesville. The company does have a licensing fee for the character in their agreements.

So, Florida beat LSU.

I will now start to believe this team has a chance to get to Atlanta. Everything else was white noise until they beat a top ranked team. And now they have.

They still have to face South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida State to get to Atlanta.

So, Florida beat LSU.

I will now start to believe this team has a chance to get to Atlanta. Everything else was white noise until they beat a top ranked team. And now they have.

They still have to face South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida State to get to Atlanta.

The Florida State game won't affect Florida's chances of playing in the SEC Championship.

In other news...

Duke beat UVa today 42-17. They are now 5-1.

More importantly, they are technically bowl eligible for the first time in 17 years!

Since UNC, Penn State, Ohio State and the currently appealing UCF are not eligible, if the bowls run into the same issues in bowl eligible teams like last year, there are now better contingency plans to fill all the spots.

*- New NCAA rules regarding bowl eligibility for 5-7 teams (even with a FCS victory) and that Duke is #2 in the Academic Progress Rate.

So, Florida beat LSU.

The Florida State game won't affect Florida's chances of playing in the SEC Championship.

And, trust me, winning today was impressive, but they have almost no chance of beating the 'Noles at the Doak.

spacer.png

Let me see; ND and South Carolina easily obliterated their opponents, Texas-WVU and OSU-Nebraska games are very octane, and Iowa State upsets TCU. This season is almost like 2007 again.

You like Louisville AND Rutgers? Odd choice of teams there, any particular reason?

I hope this season is just like 2007, except this season the Mountaineers win on December 1st against the :censored:ty conference opponent and push their way into the Natty Title

90758391980.gif

Let me see; ND and South Carolina easily obliterated their opponents, Texas-WVU and OSU-Nebraska games are very octane, and Iowa State upsets TCU. This season is almost like 2007 again.

You like Louisville AND Rutgers? Odd choice of teams there, any particular reason?

I hope this season is just like 2007, except this season the Mountaineers win on December 1st against the :censored:ty conference opponent and push their way into the Natty Title

I'm in all BE support mode. I am cheering for Rutgers until November 29 when UL faces them.

Edit: Cue FSU loss to NCST in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. Remember BE> ACC

Edit 2: Ohio State is trying to become the next Oklahoma State against Nebraska. 63-38 Buckeyes.

Archived