2012 NCAA Football thread

Kevin W.

TCU QB Casey Pachall arrested for suspicion of DWI. Recall that his roommate was part of the campus drug sting and admitted to police that he failed a team drug test. Last strike for him?

Pretty much. The guy is already suspended indefinitely, so giving him the ol' heave-ho wouldn't be an issue. I just worry that the backup QB may not be ready to compete in the Big 12 now that Pachall is gone.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TCU QB Casey Pachall arrested for suspicion of DWI. Recall that his roommate was part of the campus drug sting and admitted to police that he failed a team drug test. Last strike for him?

Pretty much. The guy is already suspended indefinitely, so giving him the ol' heave-ho wouldn't be an issue. I just worry that the backup QB may not be ready to compete in the Big 12 now that Pachall is gone.

He is suspended indefinitely as of now, but more importantly for him, he was still in jail as of last report and his bail is only $1,000. OTOH, Boykin has gotten time this season.

Boise State is not elite. WVU has two BCS win also, yet they are not elite.

You can think it, but they are not. Now you may have fostered "Raysfan12" to tell us that Louisville is elite too as a result of one BCS bowl win and a bowl win over your Boise State team.

Boise State did beat Oklahoma in 07 that had Adrian Peterson.

Louisville is not elite even though they have some very good seasons with Petrino especially 03-06. At least Boise can beat Oklahoma and TCU. All Louisville beat in their BCS Bowl was a cinderella Wake Forest team.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Elite teams are a constant in the Top 10. BCS and National Title threats year in, year out. Boise State has played in two Fiesta Bowl's albeit winning them, still don't hold a candle to the elites in the College Football. They're a solid program, some like to call them the Gonzaga of College Football, well Boise State actually won something. Still, just because you beat the best player in College Football on a pretty decent Oklahoma team, on some trick plays, doesn't make them elite.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Elite teams are a constant in the Top 10. BCS and National Title threats year in, year out. Boise State has played in two Fiesta Bowl's albeit winning them, still don't hold a candle to the elites in the College Football. They're a solid program, some like to call them the Gonzaga of College Football, well Boise State actually won something. Still, just because you beat the best player in College Football on a pretty decent Oklahoma team, on some trick plays, doesn't make them elite.

+1

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

There goes all of TCU's chances to win the Big XII.

This goes far beyond them winning the Big XII. After the Grambling game when he went 9-9, their offense has been struggling with him anyway.

On a Wednesday night before a gameday Saturday, he blew a .15-.17. Plus, Pachall was the roommate of Tanner Brock who was charged on February and Pachall admitted to police his drug use (marijuana, ecstasy and cocaine) and failed drug test during that February 2012 police interview.

TCU has lost 20 players since the campus drug raid: failed tests, academic issues, injuries or Pachall being Pachall.

Plus, recruits have said that they did not want to commit to TCU in the last two year because of the drug culture of the school and the football program.

Boise State is not elite. WVU has two BCS win also, yet they are not elite.

You can think it, but they are not. Now you may have fostered "Raysfan12" to tell us that Louisville is elite too as a result of one BCS bowl win and a bowl win over your Boise State team.

Actually, WVU has three BCS wins (more than the entire ACC combined).

But yeah I get what you're saying. WVU is not elite, not yet at least. Dun dun dunnnnnn

90758391980.gif

Can we make a rule to never rank NU until they go 6-0? Because they seem to do this every year. They go 5-0, then lose 5 of their last 7, and lose their bowl game. Ohio needs some love in the polls. They didn't win by a lot today, but they won. I think they're the best shot at a BCS buster this year.

Also, hot damn, how did VT get this bad?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Can we make a rule to never rank NU until they go 6-0? Because they seem to do this every year. They go 5-0, then lose 5 of their last 7, and lose their bowl game. Ohio needs some love in the polls. They didn't win by a lot today, but they won. I think they're the best shot at a BCS buster this year.

Also, hot damn, how did VT get this bad?

The team with the best shot is probably Louisiana Tech if they beat Texas A&M later.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

OSU's backup QB just tweeted something brilliant:

zsoW2.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

zsoW2.jpg

Yeah, I saw that yesterday and went to check out the rest of his page, only to find that it's protected.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

zsoW2.jpg

Actually, yes, it is brilliant. Football players are indeed scouted to play football.

That we pretend that NCAA Football and Basketball aren't professional sports organizations (for everyone except the players) is a bad thing.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

It's a great way to get yourself in deep :censored: with your school, was more my point.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived