Dallas Mavericks Championship rings

rainmaker17

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bad...I am glad the players pushed Cuban to not eschew the tradition of rings.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I forgot, what was Cuban going to do instead of the rings?

shawn-marion-championship-belt.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I forgot, what was Cuban going to do instead of the rings?

shawn-marion-championship-belt.jpg

Haha it's upside down... what a maroon.

The belts would have been way cooler, but the catch is you can really only wear one belt, and you can wear eight rings. Having a championship belt is like accepting that you're not going to win another championship, the way I see it.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I like it, but I have issues with them using "World Champions" when they're just the NBA Champions. No doubt it's the best league in the World, but until they play the winners of the other major leagues for some sort of world title, using it is wrong.

I like it, but I have issues with them using "World Champions" when they're just the NBA Champions. No doubt it's the best league in the World, but until they play the winners of the other major leagues for some sort of world title, using it is wrong.

That Ol' Gag...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The summer olympics pretty much say all that you need to know about that. Obviously the European influence in today's NBA is tremendous, but if you did an NHL-style North America vs. The World game, I don't think the world would come out on top.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The summer olympics pretty much say all that you need to know about that. Obviously the European influence in today's NBA is tremendous, but if you did an NHL-style North America vs. The World game, I don't think the world would come out on top.

Which is fine and all--I think we all know that NBA teams would crush the competition--but the point is that a world club competition doesn't exist. Therefore, not "world champs". </pedant>

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived