2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just had to be a Sedin. Bah.

I'll withhold more...colorful commentary, but Crawford had a hell of a game, Schneider as well. Hawks couldn't get a break putting on past that son of bitch, and gave up a stupid turnover goal in the 3rd.

A point's a point, but jesus christ. Gotta start finishing.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Even when Crawford is good, he's bad. Still gave up a breakaway goal and three on the night (I don't think he's given up fewer than two more than twice all year). Goaltending hasn't won this team a game all year and I don't think it ever will. Now the Hawks are three regulation/overtime wins behind Nashville. They should probably try to dress more than 15 NHL players against NHL teams. Just a thought! :)

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Pathetic. I refuse to give up on this team but the temptation grows every week.

We are so close to being a real championship-caliber team. What's missing?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

HEY DONTCOMPALIN GUYZ WE'RE STILL A TOP TEAM IN THE WESTRNE CONERFENCE

derf

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

In a way, I almost hope that we don't make the playoffs this year. I don't know if I'd be able to handle just barely squeaking into the playoffs and being knocked out by the Canucks again. This team we're seeing right now won't take them to seven games.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I saw nothing out of Morrison tonight, granted it's been one game but I'd like to see better passing from a longtime veteran.

Season basically hinges on the trade deadline, if they don't acquire at least a pair of defensemen then it's a washout in round one.

twitter

I saw nothing out of Morrison tonight, granted it's been one game but I'd like to see better passing from a longtime veteran.

Season basically hinges on the trade deadline, if they don't acquire at least a pair of defensemen then it's a washout in round one.

Well he just isn't what he used to be. Anyone who was expecting a top six center well everyone gets healthy there was strongly mistaken.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Ducks finish up a 9-2-1 January with a 4-1 win in "Phoenix". Cogliano with the natural hat trick in the 2nd. 10 points out. Creepin, creepin, creepin.

February is going to make or break the Ducks though. 8 game roadie with a couple back to backs, 9 out 10.

Also, had an enlightening conversation with a Coyotes fan about Corey Perry. I either manage to sit next to the most idiotic Coyotes fan in the building every night, or most Coyotes fans are idiots. I'm not sure.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Jets with the season sweep against Philly.

The Thrashers always play the Flyers well, for some odd reason.

In the last two years, yeah. Before that, it was Flyers-over-Islanders levels of dominance. btw there's another game in Winnipeg on 2/21, so no sweep (yet). @(*(*@# shootouts....hate em so much

Archived