2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KINGS WIN WITH 0.4 SECONDS TO GO! :D

?I shouldn't be this excited about beating Columbus.

Win will stand, but NHL still investigating it.

I see lag all the time on clocks. I noticed it in the Devils-Rangers game the other night. Bad timing for it to occur I understand, but I doubt it was intentional, I really do.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

KINGS WIN WITH 0.4 SECONDS TO GO! :D

?I shouldn't be this excited about beating Columbus.

Win will stand, but NHL still investigating it.

I see lag all the time on clocks. I noticed it in the Devils-Rangers game the other night. Bad timing for it to occur I understand, but I doubt it was intentional, I really do.

Same here. I doubt any intention behind it. I guess someone did a video where the clock kept running and Doughty would have scored with no time on the clock, so in theory the game should have gone to overtime.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Well, of course it was unintentional. What do you think this is, the NBA?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Huh? http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Wings+have+earned+love/6087554/story.html#ixzz1lGuW1zOO

Red Wings have earned the love

By Iain MacIntyre, Vancouver Sun columnist February 1, 2012

Nobody hates the Detroit Red Wings and it’s making me sick.

It’s unbelievable the free pass this organization gets compared to nearly all the other top teams in the National Hockey League.

The Boston Bruins are the Broad Street Bullies with better teeth and an anarchist in goal.

Philadelphia Flyers fans booed Sidney Crosby and Ryan Miller during a hockey-fights-cancer ad and the team still employs Chris Pronger.

The Rangers have that New York smugness and so does John Tortorella.

The Chicago Blackhawks? Cocky. San Jose Sharks? Chokers.

Los Angeles Kings? Jolly rancher Darryl Sutter behind the bench and Sly Stallone behind the glass.

Nashville Predators? Totally no right to be as good as they are.

And let’s not get restarted about how everyone hates the Vancouver Canucks more than they hate global warming or the growing inequity between rich and poor or even one of the Kardashians.

St. Louis Blues’ coach Ken Hitchcock explained the dislike for the Canucks — or any other top team — as envy, saying: “If Vancouver wants to be liked, start losing. Everybody will love you.”

But everybody loves the Red Wings and Detroit has won more than anyone in the last two decades. They haven’t missed the playoffs since 1990, haven’t finished with fewer than 102 points in 12 years, haven’t lost in the first round of the playoffs since 2006 and have four Stanley Cups since 1997.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Wings+have+earned+love/6087554/story.html#ixzz1lHUcBZLl

3rd period about to get underway in Edmonton. Get your Xanax ready, Hawks fans.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Okay Poolies, who had Sam Gagner recording 7 points (4G, 3A) tonight against the Hawks?

Finishes with 8 points and apparently jumped from 200th in league scoring to 104 in one game. Not a bad outing.

He also got more points tonight then Scott Gomez has this season.

Why do we always suck in Edmonton?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Okay Poolies, who had Sam Gagner recording 7 points (4G, 3A) tonight against the Hawks?

Finishes with 8 points and apparently jumped from 200th in league scoring to 104 in one game. Not a bad outing.

He also got more points tonight then Scott Gomez has this season.

Fun time to bring this up ^_^

But yeah, Gagner just went HAM tonight. Unbelievable performance by him

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Archived