2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

g5FLn.jpg

edit: note - I didn't make it, but it certainly fits the scenario.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You stay classy, Vancouver.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Awesome finish to the Bolts/Caps game. Stamkos with a slick game-ender.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

John Scott is in the lineup instead of SOD or Lepisto. It'd be nice if he could fiinally track down Kevin Bieksa and break several bones in his face for three+ years of being a total penis, otherwise I've no idea why he's dressed.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I really would love to see Morgo's insane justification for that post.

Also, this game is a prime example of why the NHL needs to allow color vs. color. The Hawks' reds vs. the Canucks' blues would be a beautiful game.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Saw this pointed out on twitter, but Vigneault looks tan...like really, really tan.

twitter

The Wild just lost to the Predators after leading 4-1 with 10 minutes to go in the 3rd. They let up 3 goals in the final 3 minutes. <_<

With 20 seconds left it looked like it was going to overtime, but Mike freaking Fisher scored against the half wall. After a good start to the season, both Harding and Backstrom are really sucking it up.

The Wild just lost to the Predators after leading 4-1 with 10 minutes to go in the 3rd. They let up 3 goals in the final 3 minutes. <_<

LOVE IT

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

The weird thing is, the comeback seemed entirely possible. This isn't the first time that the Preds have pulled a comeback like this out of their asses this season.

Either way, the fact that there were a combined 9 goals scored in a Predators-Wild game should show you how wacky this match was. :blink:

Awesome finish to the Bolts/Caps game. Stamkos with a slick game-ender.

Yup, that game was really good. That's 5 games in a row for the Lightning, and a big win to start the second half of the season. They host Florida, 'Peg, and LA at home, so hopefully they can pick up ground in the East.

The defense fell apart big-time in the last few minutes, and Nashville's game-winner was a real softie that Josh Harding let in.

Absolutely pathetic.

CCSLC signature.png

With 20 seconds left it looked like it was going to overtime, but Mike freaking Fisher scored against the half wall. After a good start to the season, both Harding and Backstrom are really sucking it up.

I saw bits and pieces of this game. What a horrible way to send home the crowd.

No offense, but I lol'ed!

The defense fell apart big-time in the last few minutes, and Nashville's game-winner was a real softie that Josh Harding let in.

Absolutely pathetic.

I really hope the Wild can squeak into the playoffs just to get a taste of glory and give Minnesota fans something to cheer about before the Lynx start playing again. With this performance it's obvious that they won't make it very deep, but come on. You're the mother:censored:ing State of Hockey and you haven't made it past the first round since that fluke playoff run in 2003.

Yes, I am mad. B)

Maybe if you guys had preferred NHL hockey to high school hockey, the North Stars would've become a force in this league and they wouldn't have had to be replaced with the Vanilla Trap Machine.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The way the Lightning/Caps game was going tonight got me back to wondering about the shootout double-or-nothing idea.

Given the situation Tampa was in (21-23-4, 46 pts, 9 out of the playoffs), their opponent (Washington, +9 points), and being in Tampa -- if the game had progressed to the shootout, would Guy have split the two points, or risked falling 11 points back of the Caps instead?

This could create some great drama. Oh well.

spacer.png

Archived