2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

And I just realized that Phoenix could win their division and still have to play Detroit in the first round.

That would be funny, thinking that winning your division should mean dodging the Wings in the 1st round, but getting a zonk prize for winning your first division ever. Also it's 1-0 Hawks early now.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except the Panthers have 37 wins. ^_^ Maybe the Islanders end up with 40 wins if there's a shootout...maybe not. Either way, all we know is they ended the year with 35 wins.

wtf. You can't compare a shootout-era team to a pre-shootout-era team, and then say I'm not allowed to adjust in any way for that major change in tabulation.

Okay, guy. Enjoy your hypothetical fantasy world.

We get that you hate the Panthers. Kinda suprised you haven't stabbed yourself in the eye now they're in the playoffs.

I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that the Isles could have won 3 of 11 shootouts given the general crapshoot nature of them.

That's the fun of probability :)

The Islanders would have had a 97% chance of winning at least 3 out of 11 shootouts. So, you'd be an idiot to bet against it.

6fQjS3M.png

Anyone know why TSN isn't showing the Blackhawks-Red Wings game?

TSN2 is.

TSN is showing the Men's World Curling Semi-Final. Ahhhh Canada! Love it.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Datsyuk ties it with under a minute to play!

Really a blessing for both teams. Detroit wants home ice, which is still in play with a win, and Chicago is better off with the Pacific Division winner.

UPDATE - Joel Queneville really wanted the #5 seed. Actually pulled Crawford with 30 seconds to play.

The "Fix" is in! C'mon Wings.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Whatever. I'd rather have drawn the Predators than the Coyotes. Also, I wanted to see the worst goalie in the playoffs get through a game without pissing himself, and he couldn't do it. This guy blows.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Anyone know why TSN isn't showing the Blackhawks-Red Wings game?

TSN2 is.

TSN is showing the Men's World Curling Semi-Final. Ahhhh Canada! Love it.

I meant to say TSN2, but they were first showing the Top 10 Craziest Hockey Moments and now they're showing poker.

I just saw that. Weird, on my guide it says Hawks/Wings. Well it's on NBC.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

No, it's Wings and Preds. Hawks get either the Sharks, the Kings, or most likely the Nordiques To Come.

Go figure, the Hawks get around to winning it once it doesn't matter anymore. Hard to feel good about a team that's crapped away this many games late.

No, it's Wings and Preds. Hawks get either the Sharks, the Kings, or most likely the Nordiques To Come.

Go figure, the Hawks get around to winning it once it doesn't matter anymore. Hard to feel good about a team that's crapped away this many games late.

Ah crap.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

It would be great for the Coyotes organization to win a division. It's not like the Nordiques are gonna hang a banner for it, but at least it will be in the record books. :)

Ooh, Anaheim is about to play. If they win, the Leafs can't finish above them.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Caps are down to one goalie in Holtby. Here's hoping the Rags do not run him off the ice tonight. If Holtby gets injured, then I cannot even comprehend Dany Sabourin starting Game 1 of the Quarterfinals.

Watch as Florida wins the division with an overtime loss

Funny you phrase it that way. If you live in Florida and don't have the out-of-market package, you can't! Their television contract doesn't cover tonight's game.

Archived