It's Live (New Nike NFL Apparel)

agent009

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I expected anything revolutionary, but Reebok sold all of these same t-shirts for every team every season, except the 'Just Do It' shirts, obviously. I like the helmet illustration a lot, but Reebok always had an illustrated helmet tee as well, minus the hand.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Yeah. Kinda sucks it looks fake. But this one is legit.

22-20887-Y.jpg

WOW! So now Nike just rips off Reebok designs too???

Very poor first step for Nike, played out "Just Do It" slogan, copying others designs, just using existing nike designs from other sports and converting them to NFL, mis-spelling of city names on Pro-Bowl t-shirts. They have had at least a year and a half to come up with something new and this is what they come out with? People are so quick to say they are doing things Reebok didn't do and praising it while Reebok did already do it, short memories around here and an obvious bias towards anything nike does as being golden

22-20887-Y.jpg

Very poor first step for Nike, played out "Just Do It" slogan, copying others designs, just using existing nike designs from other sports and converting them to NFL, mis-spelling of city names on Pro-Bowl t-shirts. They have had at least a year and a half to come up with something new and this is what they come out with? People are so quick to say they are doing things Reebok didn't do and praising it while Reebok did already do it, short memories around here and an obvious bias towards anything nike does as being golden

calm down, its been one day. I think you guys are looking into this a bit much, just give 'em some time

I'm thinking Nike has somewhat fixed Midnight Teal by making it actual green. I know it's just a shirt but I'd be ecstatic if the jerseys actually comes off as this color...too often they look like dark teal on TV.

New

p12511372dt.jpg

Old

22-14537-1-F.jpg

New Era seems to be pretty clear with what they are moving out in terms of the next 6 months. I imagine you'll see something similar with Nike. T-shirts and practice teamwear now, jerseys in 2 weeks, and the you get the sideline gear come summertime and jackets/hoodies around the start of the season.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

22-20887-Y.jpg

calm down, its been one day. I think you guys are looking into this a bit much, just give 'em some time

um you didn't read what I wrote, they had a year and a half since obtaining the contract, and that above t-shirt design is a straight rip off of a reebok design done at least 5 years ago.

22-20887-Y.jpg

um you didn't read what I wrote, they had a year and a half since obtaining the contract, and that above t-shirt design is a straight rip off of a reebok design done at least 5 years ago.

+1

Kristopher "Baze" Bazen

www.krisbazen.com

22-20887-Y.jpg

Not saying I don't believe you, but do you have a link to this Reebok design, by chance? I don't know that I've seen it and I'd be curious to compare!

After staring at this stuff for the past year, glad you guys finally get to see it. It's always funny to see reactions, when i've held mine in reserve for so long. :lol:

One side note: Here's your Panthers helmet everyone went back and forth about:

p12452212dt.jpg

22-20887-Y.jpg

Not saying I don't believe you, but do you have a link to this Reebok design, by chance? I don't know that I've seen it and I'd be curious to compare!

just do a image search for "Reebok Unravel T-shirt"

People are so quick to say they are doing things Reebok didn't do and praising it while Reebok did already do it, short memories around here and an obvious bias towards anything nike does as being golden

Of whom, specifically, are you speaking?

nobody really, just saw comments that made it seem like no one paid attention to the last 10 years of Reebok product.

And its not like that 47 Brand thing is brand new either.

47 brand isn't doing anything new design wise, but I love their style of hats.

Again, this is the exact same stuff Reebok's been doing for the last 12 years just with better marketing...

Pretty much.

Still, the main event's still to come. One day more...

47 brand isn't doing anything new design wise, but I love their style of hats.

Again, this is the exact same stuff Reebok's been doing for the last 12 years just with better marketing...

Pretty much.

Still, the main event's still to come. One day more...

saw the jets version of this in my local dick's sporting goods yesterday. it's actually really nice. for the jets, the colors are green with black accents, which limits the harshness of the back, but the performance material is the major win here. worth the $50? probably not, but still the best nike product i've seen thus far IMO.

sig2024.png

haha...Nike is so fresh!

http://yahoosports.teamfanshop.com/NFL_Football_Denver_Broncos/Reebok_Denver_Broncos_Grey_Unravel_Long_Sleeve_Shirt

Here's an image:

9531.jpg

Sorry Pat, I don't see the similarity... Nike's has "For Life" on it, Reebok's does not.

:P

Kristopher "Baze" Bazen

www.krisbazen.com

Archived