All New NFL Logos

pianoknight

The folks over at Project Phantom have re-done all 32 NFL teams from scratch. You may have seen these concepts before, but they're AMAZING, so I thought I'd share.

Not a fan of either team, but I love these Buffalo and Houston looks. 49ers are pretty cool, too with the way the pickaxe becomes part of the 9.

http://projectphantom.com/2011/11/nfl-logos-revamped/

afc_south_banner1.jpg

afc_west_banner2.jpg

afc_east_banner.jpg

afc_north_banner.jpg

NFC_south_banner.jpg

nfc_east_banner2.jpg

nfc_east_banner1.jpg

NFC_north_banner.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Most of the logos look similar in their basic design. I really like the Colts and the Broncos ones (probably because they're very similar). On Miami, tough, the "MD" in the logo looks too forced.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

The logos are really cool. However, you can clearly tell it's all done in the same style which takes away from the body of work. You have seen it here on the concepts board with our artists. Sometimes you can look at a logo on here and you can tell who did it based on the style. That is what I see here.

I'll reiterate what folks have said about the samey-same quality to the work, though, admittedly, it can be very hard to overcome. In real life, the 32 NFL logos were all designed by different artists at different points in time.

I really like the Ravens and Giants redos here. Many of the rest either seem overly complicated, or I don't understand what is going on with the different planes of colour within the logo.

rATMcmK.png

I certainly give them credit for the work they put in. While I personally don't like all of them, they are creative and edgy, a much more modern take on the current logos for most teams. They remind me of something Nike would love to do.

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

These are interesting to say the least, and it must've taken forever to do them. I'd have to say I only really like the bills. These kind of look like they belong in a Russian hockey league for some reason or another..

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

The Colts, Jaguars, and Buccaneers are the best.

Whoever did these is obviosuly a good artist, but as far as being good logos, lots of them are over-detailed, thin, and some of them seem very forced.

The only one that I can honestly see as an NFL logo is that Jaguars one. I'm a fan of it, but the majority of these I do not like at all. I truly dislike the Titans, Chargers, Dolphins, Panthers, and the Texans as NFL logos.

The majority of these are just so forced.

The Colts, Jaguars, and Buccaneers are the best.

Whoever did these is obviosuly a good artist, but as far as being good logos, lots of them are over-detailed, thin, and some of them seem very forced.

The only one that I can honestly see as an NFL logo is that Jaguars one. I'm a fan of it, but the majority of these I do not like at all. I truly dislike the Titans, Chargers, Dolphins, Panthers, and the Texans as NFL logos.

The majority of these are just so forced.

Could not have said it better myself. However I do think the Titans Logo with some work could be a nice alternate.

Archived