The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the hell is Lucic on the ice? He's the reason the B's are losing.

He has been thenworst player on the ice this series, but let's not put the entire blame on him, ok?

Piss poor hockey by the Bruins so far, just completely piss poor. Turnovers, bad shots, no flow. I feel like I time warped to the 2008 team. It's game SEVEN in BOSTON, where's the urgency?

Also, why is Thornton scratched for back to back games? For Caron's offensive prowess? Give. Me. A. Break.

Why the hell is Lucic on the ice? He's the reason the B's are losing.

He has been thenworst player on the ice this series, but let's not put the entire blame on him, ok?

Piss poor hockey by the Bruins so far, just completely piss poor. Turnovers, bad shots, no flow. I feel like I time warped to the 2008 team. It's game SEVEN in BOSTON, where's the urgency?

Also, why is Thornton scratched for back to back games? For Caron's offensive prowess? Give. Me. A. Break.

Like I said, they're trying to get too fancy. Marchand especially. He's trying all these toe drags through the defensemen and accomplishing nothing. Why not go to the outside and scoring that way? You know, the same way he got two goals against the Canucks in the Finals last year?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

And that's why you go to the net! Keep it up, B's!

EDIT: Forgot to mention how easy it is to tell that Bergeron is not feeling good tonight.

what the hell is ccslc?

Tyler Seguin: Beast

Also, Peverly was ready to decapitate Holtby.

They were both ready to decapitate each other.

I hate that fake swing by Peverly there. We all know goalies get special rights and whats he going to do? Hit Holtby and take a stupid penalty for no reason? Just seems like a pointless threat to someone, and as though it's a empty threat so why make it?

untitled-6.jpg

I hate that fake swing by Peverly there. We all know goalies get special rights and whats he going to do? Hit Holtby and take a stupid penalty for no reason? Just seems like a pointless threat to someone, and as though it's a empty threat so why make it?

It was the heat of the moment, I think.

spacer.png

It was the heat of the moment, I think.

I thought it was hilarious!

Will Pierre stop using the term "graphic" to describe penalties?

Graphic are the damn anti-smoking Government-funded commmercials that NBC and NBCSN have been airing this postseason. A hooking penalty or a high stick that doesn't cause an open wound isn't graphic.

A word can have multiple definitions and uses ya know

PopHeading-1.gif

Bruins blow a GOLDEN opportunity to win it and we're heading to overtime. Unfortunately, I don't feel confident about this.

what the hell is ccslc?

Feeling confident heading into Game 7. Here we go, Bruins!

we're heading to overtime. Unfortunately, I don't feel confident about this.

Ahh, Boston fans... Always flip-flopping. :rolleyes:

6uXNWAo.png

I'm preparing myself for heartbreak and have my Predators t-shirt ready for the next round.

Really?

Bruins don't deserve to be in OT with a team that's outplayed them like this all game, but they are so let's take advantage for ONCE! Causeway St is jammed right now, don't want to deal with a loss around these parts.

Archived