International Football Musings

crashcarson15

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised at how well Norwich played against Man City. I thought we were going to get beat by at least 2 goals.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Hey the Magpies stayed with them for 3 goals, then Arsenal put their foot down on someone for the first time all year.

I was expecting Newcastle to make it 4-4 ^_^

I was too.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

We've probably seen the last of Demba Ba on Tyneside. Chelsea has triggered his release clause, and he's being held out of the lineup today against Everton. It's been a good run Demba!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Coventry City will break out their 25th Anniversary cup kit again this weekend against Spurs.

Last season it was used to commemorate winning the FA Cup in 1987, and this season it is being worn because that match was played against Tottenham.

http://www.newkits.co.uk/new-coventry-city-fa-cup-2012-kit-31971.html

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

FOX is actually showing the FA cup tie between West Ham and Man United, and it's live! Good on you FOX.

Not when your affiliates in two of this country's biggest soccer markets, Miami and Portland, don't pick up the game. Our affiliate here in Indianapolis didn't pick up the game and needless to say, they've been mentioned by me on Twitter 5-10 times today. I mean, FFS, if your parent's going to shell out the money for the rights to these competitions, the least you can do is, you know, profit from it. There's no way in hell Jack Hanna gets more viewers than the FA Cup would've. And I love Jack Hanna.

6fQjS3M.png

Go eat a bag of dicks, Luis Suarez.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived