Funniest customized jerseys ever

johnnysama

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a story like that at a Ducks/Kings game. Dude had a Getzlaf #15 KINGS jersey. When asked, he said he was a fan of the Ducks and Kings and so he had a Kings jersey with his favorite Duck and also owned a Ducks jersey with his favorite King (Kopitar) on it.

Just plain stupid on all accounts.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I saw a story like that at a Ducks/Kings game. Dude had a Getzlaf #15 KINGS jersey. When asked, he said he was a fan of the Ducks and Kings and so he had a Kings jersey with his favorite Duck and also owned a Ducks jersey with his favorite King (Kopitar) on it.

That is just dumb. Obviously he isn't too bright is he? I have to say, I did like the Wayne Simmonds "That Black Guy", and the one that tops them all is "A"jols! I've never laughed so hard, but that "A"jols jersey is awesome!

A buddy of mine sent this to me. I still can't believe it's real.

enhanced-buzz-4557-1319417834-5.jpg

What can't you believe? That the Biebz and Selena went to a Jets game together decked out in jerseys?

Hey, it could've been 96 for part of the game. Maybe as a way of showing how many millions they made last year?

Nah. It's a 69 joke.

Manchester-City-icon.png

I saw a dude at the Molson Center in 2001 with a LINDROS 88 Canadiens jersey.

1zgyd8w.jpg

I once saw a Derek Boogaard Ducks jersey for sale at the freakin' Ducks team store! Obviously the boogeyman never played for the Ducks, and I don't believe any of his brothers were ever invited to training camp.

It was weird.

In fairness, Gretzky's number is retired throughout the entire league, right? So technically, his jersey is apropos for all franchises forever.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

What can't you believe? That the Biebz and Selena went to a Jets game together decked out in jerseys?

Hey, it could've been 96 for part of the game. Maybe as a way of showing how many millions they made last year?

Nah. It's a 69 joke.

I don't know what's worse; Bieber and Gomez trying to be funny by playing on an old and tired immature joke despite their squeaky clean, Disney personal images... or wondering if Selena is really down for that.

Nah. It's a 69 joke.

I don't know what's worse; Bieber and Gomez trying to be funny by playing on an old and tired immature joke despite their squeaky clean, Disney personal images... or wondering if Selena is really down for that.

Well here's a picture of a 19/20 year old Selena Gomez in a bikini drinking liquor from a brown paper bag to remove the squeaky clean image from your head:

selena-gomez-vanessa-hudgens-ashley-benson-liquor-store-20-435x580.jpg

So she probably is down for it

Manchester-City-icon.png

Archived