Unique equipment

Ark

A bunch of guys wore the tights until the NBA outlawed them without a note from a doctor

A bunch of guys have worn high socks, goggles, masks and short shorts too. I think Kobe was the most memorable from that era.

I honestly have no recollection of Kobe wearing tights. I do remember dwade setting a trend though. I'm not sure however if it was high socks/compression leg sleeves/ or tights. Either way I remember wade with covered legs but never Kobe.

Oh and Reggie miller I believe it was had those little finger sleeve thingies.

A bunch of guys wore the tights until the NBA outlawed them without a note from a doctor

A bunch of guys have worn high socks, goggles, masks and short shorts too. I think Kobe was the most memorable from that era.

I honestly have no recollection of Kobe wearing tights. I do remember dwade setting a trend though. I'm not sure however if it was high socks/compression leg sleeves/ or tights. Either way I remember wade with covered legs but never Kobe.

Oh and Reggie miller I believe it was had those little finger sleeve thingies.

I definitely remember the tights thing on both kobe and d-wade and I also remember it spreading obnoxiously like wildfire into my middle schools team and I was lame for not wear tights all of a sudden (it was a confusing time no doubt).

D-Wade also had the period of the bandage below his eye before that was black flagged by the commishs office.

Dwyane-Wade-bandage4.jpg

More example here, here, and also here.