2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

I cannot stress enough how terrible the paint looks without the pro/college lanes separated. I know it's largely vestigial. I don't care. It's how basketball courts look to me. Between that glitch and no baseline/sideline paint (another pet peeve), there's just a big, free-floating, oversized square of color. Who could think that looks good?

FU1DZ.jpg

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like as few lines as possible, so I don't mind the loss of the college lane lines. If the courts don't have the college 3 line, then they don't need those either. It reduces the amount of multi-color paint jobs that can be used, but that's not necessarily a bad thing either.

I'm with you on the stained borders though. It looks too collegy or high schooly to me.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The worst part about that court to me is the light blue free throw half circle. Not sure what it is, maybe just too much color in that area, but something looks off about that.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

_I cannot stress enough how terrible the paint looks without the pro/college lanes separated. I know it's largely vestigial. I don't care. It's how basketball courts look to me. Between that glitch and no baseline/sideline paint (another pet peeve), there's just a big, free-floating, oversized square of color. Who could think that looks good?

_

_

_FU1DZ.jpg

_

_

_I will see you one horrible outfit, AND raise you a goldmine of horrible outfits:

_

_May I present to you: What the f@#$ is Michael Jordan wearing?

Archived