2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In those up-close pics you can see a raised-inline on the wordmark. Looks great, almost a beveled look. Is this an Adidas thing or part of the design? Almost looks like the same difference in material that's displayed in the herringbone pattern, which would be a design feature, I would think.

I dig what I see so far.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Brooklyn Spurs!!!

Nah i have to say these are pretty good. Eventually though i think Nets will have to add a 3rd colour because only Black & White jerseys will start to look old/boring at some point.

But for now these are nice. Good job Nets.

#4 = IV = Ivy Carter. Oh, Jay, you so clever. :-P

So where are the shorts?

Edit: okay, the shorts work too. I would've been fine if they used the secondary "B Ball" logo instead of the shield, but this is fine, too. Good job overall.

1312_large2.jpg

He was also born December 4th!

In those up-close pics you can see a raised-inline on the wordmark. Looks great, almost a beveled look. Is this an Adidas thing or part of the design? Almost looks like the same difference in material that's displayed in the herringbone pattern, which would be a design feature, I would think.

I dig what I see so far.

I saw that too. I haven't noticed it o n the wordmarks of other jerseys close up, so I figure it's an intentional design feature for this specific uni.

I like the attention to detail - even if it won't be noticeable from the stands or on TV, it's the kind of tactile feature that purchasers will appreciate.

Archived