New Las Vegas Wranglers Logo

Jt0323

The old logo was Indiana Jones?

The shapes of the face on the old one were a little weird, but otherwise, that's a nice logo. It's far more coherent than the new one too. In the full wordmark logo, the wrangler is trying to wrangle or ride, anyway, a bull. Plus, the script was even a little 'ropey,' if you will.

The new logo on the other hand has exactly one element that invokes wrangler, and that's only to a certain degree: the hat. Otherwise, it's a mess of stuff that doesn't really mean anything: old style hockey mask and some dice which has nothing to do with the name? OK.

Why in the world would you change from their previous totally-awesome look... especially to that? Tell me this is either a joke or another alternate look from them.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Downgrade x 100 isn't enough to describe this. I was a huge fan of their old logo set and even taking bias out of the equation, this is a downgrade.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

:cursing:

:cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

The Wranglers had one of the best identities in the ECHL.

This alt logo was especially good.

3834c8wrpy44hv9eu8ccyegmq.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

All I see is a combination of Freddy Kreuger and Jason Vorhees, way more horror movie themed than the Wrangler theme. Although I think the dice are actually kinda cool.

Read my damn mind!!!

Kristopher "Baze" Bazen

www.krisbazen.com

The Wranglers and Thunder both used to have amazing logo sets... now only the Thunder do.

countdown.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The Wranglers and Thunder both used to have amazing logo sets... now only the Thunder do.

countdown.jpg

That Wrangler logo looks like something out of Spy Vs Spy (for those of you old enough to remember that Atari game).

Also, "LV"/"NV"? Can we say..."too much"?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

countdown.jpg

That Wrangler logo looks like something put of Spy Vs Spy (for those of you old enough to remember that Atari game).

I can never un-see that.

Archived