2012 NFL week by week Uniform Match-ups thread

canzman

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vikings @ Seahawks * (Again because of the various NFL rules in place for alternate uniforms — you can’t wear them in nationally televised games, you can’t wear them after flex scheduling starts — so this week and next week are the last opportunities to wear the gray unless they have an exemption to the rule from the league.)

nC0JY.jpg

My gut tells me Seattle's gray jerseys will never see the light of day.

They won't, as they HAVE to wear blue monochomes at home........LOL.........................

Could they wear them on the road though? Either way, they are just too close to "neutral" to really use without a massive amount of confusion, as least for the NFL. Should have just went with lime green alts instead. I stand by my original statement.

They could wear them on the road as they are considered a "light" colored jersey or white. All jersey uniform combinations are determined "before" the season starts. If there is some way to check and see the remaining visiting teams coming to Seattle if they are going to wear their dark jersey colors, that would be the game the Seahawks would be wearing their greys at home. Some teams post on their websites their uniform color schedule, most don't. As long as they are winning at home, its a safe bet they will continue wearing all blue so we won't get the chance to see even they grey pants with blue jerseys.

Watching the MNF pregame, it looks like the Eagles are in white/white and the Saints are in black/black, but this isn't 100% confirmed...

Watching same right now. Players typically warm up in the uniform they are wearing for the game. I just saw Eagles kicker Alex Henery wearing the all white look, so it appears that's what we have tonight

Go A's!

2012 Regular Season Week 10

Titans @ Dolphins *

CiY0o.jpg

I too will only believe it when I see it as far as the Titans wearing white pants with those jerseys. Can't see it happening, I fully expect 'em in the navy pants.

and for the umpteenth time I wish that the Bills would stop wearing the same socks whether they're wearing blue or white pants. Those socks that are royal at the top are terrible with the blue pants. Dye the top part white and we're all set.

2012 Regular Season Week 10

Titans @ Dolphins *

CiY0o.jpg

I too will only believe it when I see it as far as the Titans wearing white pants with those jerseys. Can't see it happening, I fully expect 'em in the navy pants.

and for the umpteenth time I wish that the Bills would stop wearing the same socks whether they're wearing blue or white pants. Those socks that are royal at the top are terrible with the blue pants. Dye the top part white and we're all set.

Agreed. I hate socks that are the same color as the pants. I love the white socks on the Bears and Chiefs road unis, navy and red socks respectively wouldn't look nearly as good.

Actually, they don't wear the same socks with all pants. The socks they wear with their white pants are perfect for them. However, they have a second pair of socks which they wear with their blue pants. The top part is still blue, but at the bottom they have the striping pattern from the white sleeves.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived