2012 NFL week by week Uniform Match-ups thread

canzman

Never actually noticed how much better the Bengals look in orange over white. That or the contrast of the Cowboys blue makes them pop more than they actually should.

The Bengals orange jersey is growing on me. I just wish they'd get rid of the white side panels.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rams look great today because of the massive contrast between them and the Bills' all-white.

As a Rams fan, no they don't. I'm sick of the all navy. Wear the white or gold pants with the navy jersey. Don't think they've worn anything but the navy pants with them this year.

The Rams look great today because of the massive contrast between them and the Bills' all-white.

As a Rams fan, no they don't. I'm sick of the all navy. Wear the white or gold pants with the navy jersey. Don't think they've worn anything but the navy pants with them this year.

Still a good contrast from the Bills' all-white. Looks horrible when both teams wear the same colored pants, even white.

Never actually noticed how much better the Bengals look in orange over white. That or the contrast of the Cowboys blue makes them pop more than they actually should.

The Bengals orange jersey is growing on me. I just wish they'd get rid of the white side panels.

Bengals need to make this their primary home uniform. The orange jersey and socks are flat out amazing in high-def. And the Cowboys need to lose those (green?) pants.

Bengals need to make this their primary home uniform. The orange jersey and socks are flat out amazing in high-def. And the Cowboys need to lose those (green?) pants.

No they don't. They need to match the helmet to that tone. It's distinctive and I'm a big fan of it.

The biggest problem they have though is the white jersey. It's WAYYYYY too plain and boring. Maybe put the stars on each shoulder under the TV numbers where it hits the arm and try something to get a decent looking blue shoulder stripe? The Royal socks against the silver-green pants though its fantastic IMO.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Don't know where to post this really, and don't have a picture either, but the Vikings punter had a sticky note over his HOF patch that said "Vote Ray Guy." It was a legit a sticky note. I thought it was pretty neat

FOX had zoomed in on it on the sidelines, but he also wore it in play too.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

The Rams definitely look better than the Bills and their all-white throwback crap.

No, throwbacks are dope.

When your regular uniform is a "throwback", then you have no business sporting another even older looking "throwback".

That's what you get though, when your owner is damn near 100 years old and your franchise wouldn't know what is progressive if it bit them on that butt.

The Rams definitely look better than the Bills and their all-white throwback crap.

No, throwbacks are dope.

When your regular uniform is a "throwback", then you have no business sporting another even older looking "throwback".

That's what you get though, when your owner is damn near 100 years old and your franchise wouldn't know what is progressive if it bit them on that butt.

Dope? I haven't heard that since the 90's, wow! Even though I really like their throwback, it's a pointless uniform considering their current uniform set is very similar. With their current set, their throwback should be the ones worn during the Jim Kelly era.

No. The Rams looked like hot garabge, once again. The Bills looked just fine. The throwback was a little pointless, but these still looked much cleaner than the Bills' current set.

No, throwbacks are dope.

Predictable troll is predictable.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Chris Kluwe is one of sports' good guys.

I wonder if he'll be fined for that.

Also impressed by post-it note's stickability.

Oh there has to be some additional adhesive of sorts behind it, tape or something. No way that sticks like that. And even if it was strong enough the bottom portion of the post-it wouldn't be flush with the entire patch.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Archived