2012 NFL week by week Uniform Match-ups thread

canzman

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Panthers will probably wear that stupid all black. Redskins will wear the throwbacks.

Color vs. color? I highly doubt that. Explain your logic.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Wolf grey? I'm sorry, I just can't say that without picturing a Nike exec.

I guess its a non-Nike color and legit.

http://www.waylandga...prod_12124.html

I'm guessing "wolf grey" is a pretty common term for just "grey."

I doubt that paint and the Seahawks grey is the same by design. I think it's a trendy name for that colour.

Panthers will probably wear that stupid all black. Redskins will wear the throwbacks.

Panthers aren't playing the Redskins, he was just throwing out an opinion on 2 teams.

And btw, I think he's right about the Redskins wearing throwbacks this weekend.

90758391980.gif

Ravens he obviously meant, and there is no logic on that one.

*** REDSKINS ARE NOT WEARING THEIR THROWBACKS.

Ravens will be in white with their black pants. The burgundy would clash with purple jerseys. They're both too dark.

Dunno what the Rams are wearing, wish they'd wear their throwbacks (especially the old '65-'71 in blue and white), but that wouldn't be possible, but they can still wear their blue throwback jerseys with yellow pants one more time in they so choose..PLEASE no navy monochrome!!! Wearing the navy with gold pants would be a good alternative.

Today will be the first time in the BILLS 50+ year history that they'll wear white jerseys with the grazing bison logo for a home game. That never happened before, pretty cool.

leodis-mcKelvinopnh-4580-mid.jpg

One play in and I already nominate Jets/Jaguars for ugliest matchup of the week...uniforms and gameplay.

Doesn't look bad at all, but it definitely would've looked better if the Jags would've worn white pants. The Jets green pants should be their only option for both home and away.

One play in and I already nominate Jets/Jaguars for ugliest matchup of the week...uniforms and gameplay.

Doesn't look bad at all, but it definitely would've looked better if the Jags would've worn white pants. The Jets green pants should be their only option for both home and away.

I agree about the Jets green pants as they are beautiful.

spacer.png

I agree about the Jets green pants as they are beautiful.

Especially when a team only has one color. Same reason why the Colts should have a blue pant option.

Ahhh NO ... It shouldn't.

It's should only be an option when wearing their white jerseys. Dunno what it is with you Seahawks fans and your love for monochrome, but I absolutely hate it. If worn once a year fine, but that's it, like Denver with their alternate navy. Call me a traditionalist if you want, but I'm watching Rams at Bills right now and I cannot understand why the Rams constantly wear that all-navy look when they have those beautiful gold pants.

The Colts with blue away pants I totally agree with. I saw them in 1995 and with those white striped socks and black cleats at Rich, that uniform was a thing of beauty.

colts_bluepants1995.jpg

Archived