2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

Here go the Falcons again -- struggling against losing to a mediocre Saints team that's starting to get itself together.

FYP.

Ok, full disclosure...I'm as shocked as anyone that the dreadful Saints D came up big when they had to. And the Saints were more than lucky at the end when Ryan overthrew Roddy. And I sure never thought the Falcons' effort would end with a drop by Tony Gonzalez on a pass that hit right between the 8s.

But I'll take it. :D

Should be a fantastic rematch on TNF 11/29.

Care to comment on today's game, Hedley?

Adrian Peterson. Is the greatest.

He is amazing. What knee injury?

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have supported Rex Ryan since Day 1 of him taking over as Jets head coach. But from here on out, as long as he continues to use that talentless high school funboy, Mark Sanchez, as his starting quarterback, then :censored: YOU REX! If Rex wants to die on that hill, then let him. He is clearly an idiot if he thinks Sanchez is the answer to anything at this point. He has no passion. No talent. He's a goddamn joke of a quarterback. He can't throw a pass. He can't hold onto the ball. He's a craptastic leader. Everything you DON'T want in a QB. PLAY TEBOW. I don't give a damn about Tebowing, or any of that Tim 3:16 bull :censored:. He cannot be any worse than Sanchez and the season can still be saved.

Just

Eliminate

The

Sanchez

/rant

6uXNWAo.png

On another note, Philadelphia sure seems to be cataclysmically collapsing here.....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On another note, Philadelphia sure seems to be cataclysmically collapsing here.....

I wonder where/when Reid will coach next.

Not sure about Reid, but you can bet Philly fans are going to hate whoever they hire to replace him. Not sure who's even a candidate, at this point...

6uXNWAo.png

A little late to the party but....

Ravens scored 55 points today, the most in franchise history. Ray Rice became the 2nd player for the Ravens to rush for 5,000 yards & scored his 36th TD, a pretty eventful day in Baltimore. Either we are better than expected or Oakland sucks, or both. Either way, the rivalry begins anew next week.

baltimoreravens.png

Good Lord this Chargers team is frustrating. It would be better if they were downright terrible. Three choke jobs in winnable games though? Gah.

Earlier in the season I was able to comfort myself with the fact that my "second" team, the Cardinals, were a pleasant surprise.

e222714-4.gif

Another game, another Charger chokejob. As far as I'm concerned, Rivers needs to go too. He's completely lost his talent.

Phillip Rivers looked like Joan Rivers today

No Tank...just no.

I have supported Rex Ryan since Day 1 of him taking over as Jets head coach. But from here on out, as long as he continues to use that talentless high school funboy, Mark Sanchez, as his starting quarterback, then :censored: YOU REX! If Rex wants to die on that hill, then let him. He is clearly an idiot if he thinks Sanchez is the answer to anything at this point. He has no passion. No talent. He's a goddamn joke of a quarterback. He can't throw a pass. He can't hold onto the ball. He's a craptastic leader. Everything you DON'T want in a QB. PLAY TEBOW. I don't give a damn about Tebowing, or any of that Tim 3:16 bull :censored:. He cannot be any worse than Sanchez and the season can still be saved.

I REALLY don't get what the Jets are doing. Theoretically the point of a backup to go in if the starter isn't getting it done. And Tebow's not just a backup. He's a high profile backup they held a press conference for. Sanchez isn't getting it done. Whatever we may think of Tim Tebow, he deserves a chance to show what he can do at the very least. Things are just getting silly at this point.

Well the Philly postgame presser oughtta be interesting—that is, if Andy Reid has enough breath left to wheeze through it...

...And it looks like a helluva game going on out west. They done went into overtime and everything.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

This game is an insane rollercoaster, Zuerlein shanks a 58 yarder after a delay of game negates a 52 yarder.

A 6-yard delay of game penalty? :therock:

Dammit I meant to say 53 yarder, should've caught that error.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

This 49ers - Rams game is insane, but the FOX announcers absolutely suck. Where's the excitement, the enthusiasm from these guys? I understand the necessity of objectivity, but damn.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Tie game.

"Donovan McNabb, your thoughts..."

Archived