Worst Sports Tattoo Ever

TimEOBrien

I think what happened is that whoever drew it spelled it "Stealers", but then the guy realized it was misspelled, so he got an E scribbled over the whole thing.

Or based on how scrunched the extra 'e' looks, it was probably 'Stelers.'

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

I think what happened is that whoever drew it spelled it "Stealers", but then the guy realized it was misspelled, so he got an E scribbled over the whole thing.

Or based on how scrunched the extra 'e' looks, it was probably 'Stelers.'

I can hardly see the L. Looks like "Steeers" to me.

He better have gotten that in prison. Against his will.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Sorry Cujo, but that Steelers one is worse because it was suppose to look like something. The Tebow one, while bad, is at least creative and original. The question is about the Steelers and I really can't call it a tatoo, more like utter crap, did the guy actually pay for that? I hope he got paid to put it on him, and something close to $1 million dollars, because it is that bad.

Archived