Los Angeles Jaguars-First Alternate Logo pg 5

mcrosby

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick update to the wordmark...not sure how I feel about it.

Picture37-2.png

and a helmet: welcome to the NFL(concepts), matte.

Picture33-1.png

This is what is missing in the NFL. The Barcelona Dragons color scheme was sooooooooooo good and this just pops with the deep green helmet and the Bright red facemask. Well Done!
PersonDivided-2-1.png

The font is a hybrid of Davida Bold and Emmanuelle.

Anyone have suggestions for uniforms before I get those started?

Thanks, I love it!

I'm torn on the uniform though. I'm not sure if it should be traditional or some kind of modern look. I do think the feathers would look nice on them in some capacity.

Edit: I was too slow. I like them, especially the feathers and the LA on the pants. I would just move that Nike logo and go with a one color collar, either all white or all green.

Wow. Im a little late to this party but absolutely awesome work on the logo and helmet! I love it

As for the uniform.... I think its an ok start but it needs some work. I get that theres some barcelona dragons inspiration here, but the uniform just looks waaaaayyy too NFL Europe to me. The mark and helmet are great for an NFL team but the uniform just needs to be a lot simpler. Nix the paint-bucket tool panel coloring and experiment with a unique, more modern stripe or something other than the feathers of the sleeves. The number font could be simpler and sleaker too... The mark is well done and somewhat classy (as is the wordmark) and i believe that a unique stripe or sleeve element the than the feather would do the brand a bit more justice. Just my opinion though. Again, great start but i think it needs a couple more iterations and "idea-dumps"

keep 'em coming

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

I completely disagree. These uniforms are fantastic and would be so refreshing next to teams that haven't changed their look in forever like the Niners and Raiders. I like the feathers on the sleeves too. The only thing is the dot in the zero. It looks fine on the A of LA on the pants but it doesn't work for the zero. Great work! Would love to see this team on the field

This is really, really impressive. I wish I would have taken a look at this sooner. Really incredible.

The dot in the zero is brutal, or at least it will be for commentators. the rest is awesome, truly brilliant.

Don't forget TV numbers! ...and the swooshes on the sleeves, you know Nike would never neglect those.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I figure that since the swoosh is on the front of the jersey (which the NFL doesn't allow blah blah blah) Nike would be okay with not interrupting the feathers on the sleeve.

Here's an update. The green pants really make me think of Barcelona, which I love. I also updated the number font, added TV numbers, moved the LA monogram to the right...because I like it there. And the biggest change, a pant 'stripe'

Picture41-2.png

Aside from those side panels and the collar this update looks good. The green pants work better than the white with a white Jersey and that stripe, while unorthodox, looks awesome. Are you going red Jersey/green pants for the other combo or green/white?

Archived