2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone here made this concept, and this is what i would love to see

dolphinsnewnd7.gif

I would LOOOOVE to see something like that. Maybe stylize the letters a little more, but that is gorgeous.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

So here's the 2 most helmet possibilities-

ibyUFCiyIYkN2p.pngipAK8DEheXMmf.png

IMO most sucsessful wrap-around helmet designs, or for that matter overly horizontal designs like the Chargers and Vikings, have no stripes.

Nice BUT not a solution that is that much better than the original design. And the original design has tons of history. Lateral move at best.

dolphinsnewnd7.gif

This would be a great look for a turn back the clock game, but I would not want to see this used full time. Still a great concept though, to whoever made it.

dolphinsnewnd7.gif

This would be a great look for a turn back the clock game, but I would not want to see this used full time. Still a great concept though, to whoever made it.

Couldn't be a turn back the clock logo because it's not the same as the original. Look at my sig as a reference.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Couldn't be a turn back the clock logo because it's not the same as the original. Look at my sig as a reference.

The TB Rays already had a turn back to clock game with a 70s style fauxback set that they never wore. I was thinking among those lines.

The TB Rays already had a turn back to clock game with a 70s style fauxback set that they never wore. I was thinking among those lines.

that was because the Rays didn't exist in the 70s. thats why it worked

bRns9.png

It's actually called the Miami "Sea"quarium! :D

seaquarium_dolphin.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbilkjDIfXk

spacer.png

So here's the 2 most helmet possibilities-

ibyUFCiyIYkN2p.pngipAK8DEheXMmf.png

I actually like some things about this logo. It's not a cartoon, it's got some action to it, etc. The reason why I would doubt it's going to be the real thing is just how wide it is. If I were to think of other applications like shirts, hats, signage, and so on, it is a bit limiting.

Yes, I know the Patriots logo is long like this, but it is that is the exception rather than the rule.

dolphinsnewnd7.gif

I'll play devil's advocate here: that logo sucks. I get so tired of this "OLDER IS BETTER AND NEW THINGS SUCKS LULZ" thing that has infected and plagued sports design. It's become trendy and subsequently contemporary to retread logos that had a proper place in the past but are irrationally put on a pedestal because "They wore something like this when they were winning. Also sleeves."

The "helmet-wearing" dolphin has, to me, always been moronic and takes an opportunity away from a unique team name to do something neat with their helmet. While I grant you that the seemingly-new logo isn't a home run by any means, it's an improvement over a dumbass helmet-wearing sea creature leaping dopily past a cartoonish sun.

The navy isn't that bad of accent color, either. Stop living in the damn 70's.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived