2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

I used the levels feature to try to bring the eye out more and to me the eye looks kinda like thisdolphin_zpsb5b44d22.png

Yep, that's pretty nice. The navy is an accent color to help the blending of orange and aqua. It makes it look more modern. The current logo is miles better than the blob that was on the helmet from the 60s to the 90s. I like the current Dolphin more, but this(IF IT EVEN IS THE REAL ONE) is nice. I hope nike tweaks a few teams that need retouching like Minnesota and Oakland.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Dee ‏@MikeDeeFins

Lots of buzz re logos. Love the passion! We continue to explore a # of design alternatives...final decision by Draft. Happy holidays!

Tells me: That logo was going to be the official logo, but due to the negative response we are going to find an alternative

There are also several members who have access to the update and love to throw their exclusivity around by dropping a "That's not it." Now it could also be that they have been more wrapped up in Christmas, but it's more likely that all of their silence is telling.

Aquafresh it is!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonliebigstuff/5163601216/

(Finally found a pic of the paste I remember.)

On 12/26/2012 at 2:06 AM, CS85 said:
On 12/25/2012 at 2:41 PM, Jt0323 said:

someone here made this concept, and this is what i would love to see

The "helmet-wearing" dolphin has, to me, always been moronic and takes an opportunity away from a unique team name to do something neat with their helmet. While I grant you that the seemingly-new logo isn't a home run by any means, it's an improvement over a dumbass helmet-wearing sea creature leaping dopily past a cartoonish sun.

I agree with this. As an unpopular opinion, I would definitely prefer a silhouette to a campy dolphin with a football helmet and a facial expression. I would welcome that concept that's going around.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I never understood why they couldn't put the dolphin across the top of the helmet. It could potentially look pretty badass and unique.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

This logo is actually a good start on something that can be really good. There's just something missing. I think if the shape slightly ressembled the current logo just a tiny bit more, and if the logo had some sort of eye or facial expression, it wouldn't alienate so many people. As it is right now, it looks too corporate, just like the example that someone pointed out on the last page.

I hope the guy is telling the truth when he says that this is just a rough draft of the final product. As it stands right now, the final product could be either a fantastic upgrade or an epic failure.

dolphins.jpg?w=241

On 12/27/2012 at 1:29 PM, Skape7 said:

Fixing the Dolphins logo... Here are my versions:

I really like the one on the right. I don't mind the dark blue added to their look, but here it looks kind of arbitrarily placed. I really like the one on the right and I prefer all of these logos sans eye.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

With the eye!

Wow, I think we are starting to get onto something here! I could really get behind one of these:

nPPMV.pngkfieB.png

Hey Skape! long time no see! I like them! I like it better with the eye, at first i hated the idea of an eye, but now i think its needed

Archived