2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isnt there members here who work for Nike that seen the logos, couldnt they debunk rumors if its not the real logo?

Umm... Not to my knowledge. There are people in the know, but they won't always comment on too many things, even if it may not be correct. Plus it's Christmas so they may not be on here as often.

So here's the 2 most helmet possibilities-

ibyUFCiyIYkN2p.pngipAK8DEheXMmf.png

IMO most sucsessful wrap-around helmet designs, or for that matter overly horizontal designs like the Chargers and Vikings, have no stripes.

At first I had it stripeless, but then it was completely devoid of orange.

I'm going to withhold judgement until I see everything. However, considering the Dolphins are, what I think, a team that should be considered more traditional, this could end up really really badly. Again...I'll wait and see what we actually have, but I hope this doesn't end up being like what the Marlins did.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Jets logo one of the best? Really?

In terms of proportions, yes.

Actually, the proper proportion is 1 x 1.62 (Golden Ratio)

Not to nitpick, but isn't it 1.61803398875... on and on. Like Pi?

True. I was less than 2% off though

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

So here's the 2 most helmet possibilities-

ibyUFCiyIYkN2p.pngipAK8DEheXMmf.png

I don't know if things can get more helmet than that.

But seriously, the first one. The second one's fine too, but the sun's kind of awkward.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Seahawks wrap around is awesome. Lets not forget about the Breakers and Orlando Thunder. I think the Dolphins going that route could work.

This proposed logo reminds me of the USFL Breakers.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Archived