NFL 2013 Part Two: NFC Redesigned (UPDATE 3/23,SEA UPDATE

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome, I love it. The socks in the road uniforms could cause a leotard look though... Do you think white sox with a large purple stripe above a smaller yellow stripe (in a similar fashion as the pants/sleeves stripes) would look good?

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Hey guys, dropping in with a Seattle update. I decided my original concept V.2 didn't have the color scheme to withstand being put up against the V.1. Here's an update with silver helmets and grey pants. I actually prefer this over the other two, but I'd like to hear opinions.

Chicago will be up later, and maybe an NFC North team if I can get around to it! 5 teams to go!!

path9739_zpsc8769c8b.png

path9740_zpscad846d2.png

The helmet logo is a bit off in the back, see below.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/files/2012/04/helmet-02-nfl_mezz_1280_1024-600x450.jpg

Other than that, really liking this concept. Even though their current uniforms have grown on me these would be an excellent replacement.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

http://blog.seattlep...024-600x450.jpg

Other than that, really liking this concept. Even though their current uniforms have grown on me these would be an excellent replacement.

Maybe he wanted it not to look bad like that one does the way he did it is much better.

That one goes against the logo for some reason the only thing I would do different is take out the white meeting each other in his.

Maybe he wanted it not to look bad like that one does the way he did it is much better.

That one goes against the logo for some reason the only thing I would do different is take out the white meeting each other in his.

That's what I was referring too, the white lines meeting looks weird.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I love the Seattle update for the most part, but one thing I would like to see is blue numbers on the green alternate. I know in the past that Seattle has used gray or white on that set, but I always thought the green would pop more with blue numbers. Just a thought.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

That's what I was referring too, the white lines meeting looks weird.

Oh I thought you meant he should turn it down instead of up sorry just one of my pet peeves I guess with Seattles new helmet

• 3 weeks later...

I love the Falcons, Panthers, Rams, and Cardinals sets most out of all of the NFC stuff. I do not like the 49ers number choice however, mainly because I like the classic look that they have now. Same with the red face mask.

• 1 month later...

Hello! My name is Dimos. I am a football coach from Montreal, Canada.

I have been coaching football (Amerian Football) in Europe for the last ten years, and have now established my own team in Wroclaw, Poland.

The team's name is Wroclaw Outlaws, and our colours are black, yellow and red.

I really like some of your ideas and concepts.

Would you be able to help me with an original logo and uniform design?

Thank you in advance for your time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived