College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That helmet for Northwestern is not only ugly, it's 0-2 with blown fourth quarter leads. At Home. :censored: that helmet.

Didn't they wear those helmets against Illinois last year?

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Hearing rumors of Oklahoma wearing a new jersey to the Red River Shootout. Only change is gold trim around the numbers and a gold shield on the left shoulder. I have no idea of the significance...will be interesting to see if true.

Wouldn't surprise me with this stuff that came out last week

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:212440/sku:30840OK1/nike-college-rivalry-t-shirt-mens/oklahoma-sooners/red/gold/?cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH#sku=30840TX1

Nike-Free-Trainer-5.0-TEXAS-1.jpg

Nike-Free-Trainer-5.0-OKLAHOMA-1.jpg

Anyone know model/style these shoes are? I'd love to see Nike roll these out for other schools.

gYH2mW9.png

I'm really digging OU's look, this week although I would've been a bigger fan of cream. But I'm fine with gold, after all they've been winning the golden hat (for how long? 4 Years in a row?)

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Hearing rumors of Oklahoma wearing a new jersey to the Red River Shootout. Only change is gold trim around the numbers and a gold shield on the left shoulder. I have no idea of the significance...will be interesting to see if true.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:212440/sku:30840OK1/nike-college-rivalry-t-shirt-mens/oklahoma-sooners/red/gold/?cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH#sku=30840TX1

Anyone know model/style these shoes are? I'd love to see Nike roll these out for other schools.

Nike Free Trainer 5.0 they come in almost every color

they do even my school stetson has them for most of the teams

Probably the worst colors you could ever throw together. The pink looks horrid with the brown and gold. I would prefer we wear white pants with it instead regardless of the bad track record they have.

BV_uRJ8CcAAAY8S.jpg

I dont know. I like the colors actually. Just not for a football uniform. More like a Japanese cookie packaging with manga characters on it

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived