College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really wish Washington would wear a more traditional jersey to go with the gold pants. Hate the gold piping. They are one of the best looking teams in cfb. Their chrome helmet looks damn good too. Maybe back the Sixkiller era number font.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

SMU wearing blue jerseys that might be throwbacks from the 80s. No shoulder stripes like on their red jerseys, just plain blue, with white numbers outlined in red, and "SMU" above the front number. Looks really good, I think.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Virginia Tech has one of the best looks in college football when they just keep it simple. Still don't know why they need two pairs of white pants though.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Virginia Tech has one of the best looks in college football when they just keep it simple. Still don't know why they need two pairs of white pants though.

Well, one pair has a thin orange stripe, and one has thick maroon/orange stripes similar to on the shoulders. This is the same for maroon. The orange pants are god awful though. For once Tech looks better than the team their playing.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived