College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

There is green and gold on the uniform, so there is in fact school colors.

I don't see any green, and there is no athletic gold (yellow), which most of the other sports at the school uses. So no school colors.

The football team doesn't ever wear the yellow color so this gold is indeed a school color.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would believe that the Arkansas is real. Bielema said he wanted less flashy uniforms like he did when he was here. That being said that is most definitely a shopped image.

He is planning on it next year. We're obligated to wear the current set through this season but we'll be going conservative starting next season.

BVNN3MlCYAAUALC.jpg

This s the best navy's looked in quite some time.
Thats army

I think that's Navy's helmet.

:P

clearly Navy's helmet. i can tell by the pixels

so i'm guessing this is an alternate helmet? and the matte gold one still their standard?

am i missing something? or am i the oly one that sees the army strong patch, army "A", and West Point crest?

BVNN3MlCYAAUALC.jpg

This s the best navy's looked in quite some time.
Thats army
I think that's Navy's helmet.

:P

clearly Navy's helmet. i can tell by the pixels

so i'm guessing this is an alternate helmet? and the matte gold one still their standard?

am i missing something? or am i the oly one that sees the army strong patch, army "A", and West Point crest?
It's Army. I guess it's hard to tell when someone's being sarcastic on the Internet. (I don't have time to explain where the "it's navy's helmet" joke came from, but someone else who remembers that can explain.)

Now thanks to Harry Reid and President Obama...those Army, Navy and Air Force uniforms won't be in use until those bums do their job.

The Army-Navy game could be cancelled since the Senate Dems shut down the Government.

87Redskins.png

Now thanks to Harry Reid and President Obama...those Army, Navy and Air Force uniforms won't be in use until those bums do their job.

The Army-Navy game could be cancelled since the Senate Dems shut down the Government.

As it should be cancelled. Why should my tax dollars go toward paying for a college football game that I have zero interest in? Is this a matter of National Defense? Absolutely not. If they want to play the game they should solicit PRIVATE donations to play sports on their free time.

Archived