GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not but what if this was real?

1382890_685962884771382_1933488676_n.jpg

Somebody will call it BFBS

Because it is?
But it's not as stated above its part if there color scheme, black is on the home and away jerseys.

two black lines does not justify an entirely black uniform

No but it's in there logo and has been a school color from the rebrand in 2000.

Considering loueevile has been a predominantly red with black trim program for decades. Bringing out a black version reeks of trend hopping hence bfbs.

Considering loueevile has been a predominantly red with black trim program for decades. Bringing out a black version reeks of trend hopping hence bfbs.

It can't be BFBS if it's a school color.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It can't be BFBS if it's a school color.

They have had black jerseys in the past as well for alternates. I wouldn't call this BFBS

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Don't know if this has been posted but it looks like Iowa State will be wearing charcoal lids. "A storm is coming" is what they are calling it, so maybe these represent a cloud during a tornado or something? BUyBk3KCcAErB7F.jpg

Then there's this. It looks like a photoshop but who knows?64832300c71d3734a193078d41d14aa0.jpeg

Those are both photo shop jobs by the twitter account Cyclone Uniforms. It is a fan made account. There is no way that these see the field. https://twitter.com/CycloneUniforms

6812257506_f163afb409_c.jpg

Don't know if this has been posted but it looks like Iowa State will be wearing charcoal lids. "A storm is coming" is what they are calling it, so maybe these represent a cloud during a tornado or something? BUyBk3KCcAErB7F.jpg

Then there's this. It looks like a photoshop but who knows?64832300c71d3734a193078d41d14aa0.jpeg

Those are both photo shop jobs by the twitter account Cyclone Uniforms. It is a fan made account. There is no way that these see the field. https://twitter.com/CycloneUniforms

I highly doubt they would take the time to photoshop that many helmets for a twitter account...

spacer.png

I highly doubt they would take the time to photoshop that many helmets for a twitter account...

well they were supposed to be worn last night if they were real

Because it is?
But it's not as stated above its part if there color scheme, black is on the home and away jerseys.
Black has almost always been a trim colour for them. An all black monochrome uniform ment to cash in on current trends is black for black's sake.

Because it is?
Black has almost always been a trim colour for them. An all black monochrome uniform ment to cash in on current trends is black for black's sake.

Not sure about "always"being a "trim" color. Back in the day, Louisville wore black helmets. I like the BBIC tag that TimO'Brien came up with.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

KSU. I don't know what for you're asking though.

I am trying to do some jersey changes for my sim league team. Cowboys and Bills style is pretty easy to do with my skills. Trying to see if any of my current guys have uniforms already the same.

Any more colleges?

vegasbowl.png

Just saw a sign at lunch that the MTSU blackout game is going to be against Marshall.

Just found this in the game notes, while searching for the homecoming combo for tomorrow against ECU:

BLUE ON WHITE ...................................... 13-7
BLUE ON WHITE WITH BLACK HELMETS .......1-0
BLACK ON BLACK ......................................2-2
BLACK ON BLACK WITH BLACK HELMETS......1-0
WHITE ON WHITE WITH WHITE HELMETS .....1-0
BLUE ON SILVER .......................................2-2
BLACK ON SILVER .....................................1-0
WHITE ON BLUE .................................... 15-17
BLUE ON BLUE ..........................................4-7
WHITE ON WHITE......................................4-8
WHITE ON BLACK ......................................0-1
WHITE ON SILVER .....................................1-2
BLUE ON SILVER WITH BLACK HELMETS .......1-0
TOTAL 46-46 (Just double-checked, this is the Stockstill Era)
Scanned the notes, with no mention of the combo. As it's homecoming, expect Silver/Blue/White or Silver/Blue/Silver. I reeeeeeeally hope they don't go crazy and use one of the white lids (white/blue/white would look great, but not for a homecoming game for a 100+ year old school that has used the silver buckets for several decades) or worse, some black uniform element (white-on-black 0-fer, I'm looking at you). Updates to follow.
Oh, and since this is their first C-USA home game, they're using a special commemorative coin in the kickoff. Neat. (No pics that I know of. Sorry.)

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Um, no they wouldn't. Black is one of Louisville's school colors. By definition, it cannot be BFBS.

Yes they would. This is not bfbs to me at all. Black is an official school color, it is in their logo, featured all over their uniforms. If that's not enough of a justification to wear your secondary color, then honestly I don't know what is.

Now I wouldn't like that uniform unless they kept the stripes from their usual uniforms.

Um, no they wouldn't. Black is one of Louisville's school colors. By definition, it cannot be BFBS.

Yes they would. This is not bfbs to me at all. Black is an official school color, it is in their logo, featured all over their uniforms. If that's not enough of a justification to wear your secondary color, then honestly I don't know what is.

Now I wouldn't like that uniform unless they kept the stripes from their usual uniforms.

If Louisville went all black they would need to do it right and throw back to this look with the updated logo.

51hhz-wAQWL.jpg

Vols in Smokey Grey vs Georgia

BVbvgmwCQAAJM4S.jpg

Really? White Helmets? Really UT? Should I say? GFGS

For some strange and very odd reason, I actually love this combo!!!

I'd like to see a grey err "smokey" face mask and outline/stripes on the helmet just a lil but to make the helmet not look bad then it's ok

Archived