College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://twitter.com/arkansasstateeq/status/411975688137109504. I know it's probably just a prototype but what are y'all's thoughts on the far left helmet with the enlarged logo. I think it could be good if they went with a smaller logo

That helmet would not be bad as long as the logo it is on both sides....I HATE the helmets these days with a logo on one side and numbers on the other.

Arkansas+State+Unis.PNG

spacer.png

I never understood how the chrome helmets are allowed. They essentially look like mirrors - doesn't the sun shine off them?

Am I the only one that hates chrome helmets? I don't mind Oregon's since it's almost black but can't stand the Washington gold ones or these Kentucky lids

Did you not read my post? I hate Chrome helmets!!!!! HATE THEM!!!!!! They are as evil as gray facemasks!!!!

spacer.png

Lol this might be the thing to make nuordr explode. Where's my popcorn?!?

What if there was a chrome UK helmet with a gray facemask. Now that will make nuordr explode. :P

You guys are probably right...between ugly ass chrome helmets, gray facemasks, and one and dones I am on the verge blowing up!

spacer.png

Lol this might be the thing to make nuordr explode. Where's my popcorn?!?

What if there was a chrome UK helmet with a gray facemask. Now that will make nuordr explode. :P

You guys are probably right...between ugly ass chrome helmets, gray facemasks, and one and dones I am on the verge blowing up!

You should probably turn off your computer and worry about things that really matter.

Archived