2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could not have asked for a better end to the BSC era.

By which I mean the SEC lost.

Seriously thought, what a :censored:ing game. I didn't have a real dog in this fight but I was on the edge of my seat until the very end.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Dam though, shout-out to Auburn, they gave FSU all they could handle earlier. This whole game kinda feels like a movie, you couldn't script this better, arguably one of the greatest games I've ever seen.

Way to de-throne the SEC, even if a rapist is on top of the world.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

The last year of the BCS and every BCS game is a classic. Figures.

Helluva job by the Noles. Auburn has no reason to hang their heads. After Auburn's 2012 season, I'm sure going into 2013 most every Auburn fan would have gladly taken beating Alabama, winning the SEC and a loss in the NCG.

BB52Big.jpg

This will be the greatest game ever played that, if I have my way, I will never see a single highlight of for the rest of my life.

Florida State - 14-0, Champions

Florida - 4-8

Thank God this college football season from hell is over.

Isn't that what any fan from the championship team says when it's all over? The months of torturous, stomach-churning moments can all be relished in the championship hooplah, now.

The last year of the BCS and every BCS game is a classic. Figures.

Helluva job by the Noles. Auburn has no reason to hang their heads. After Auburn's 2012 season, I'm sure going into 2013 most every Auburn fan would have gladly taken beating Alabama, winning the SEC and a loss in the NCG.

Auburn lost the title but won highlight of the year when they pissed in Alabama's cornflakes.

This is the best way for the BCS to go, really. It may have been great this year, but last year's game was all the reason you'd ever need to have a mini-tournament.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Wow. As a Miami fan... :censored: Free Shoes University. Auburn choked big time in the second half, and their kicker also lost them the game. Rapist Winston didn't deserve that. Good bye. I hope you blow your ACL next year Winston.

I hope you realize the irony of this comment (also ironic for me pointing it out as a Lakers fan), and the last remark is one of the many reasons Steeler fans are so hated.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

This will be the greatest game ever played that, if I have my way, I will never see a single highlight of for the rest of my life.

Florida State - 14-0, Champions

Florida - 4-8

Thank God this college football season from hell is over.

Isn't that what any fan from the championship team says when it's all over? The months of torturous, stomach-churning moments can all be relished in the championship hooplah, now.

Florida State averaged 40+ point victories. If there were 'Noles fans who had stomach-churning moments this season, I want to meet them all and kick them squarely in the nuts.

spacer.png

Can we stop with all the "Winston is a rapist" bull- :censored:?

I agree. I feel like there's still steam in the Roethlisberger machine, however.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived