2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright infrared, that hurt. I guess it's the religious side of me that's coming out again.

It's probably not that as much as it's just general naivety on the matter. If I was 15, I'd probably have the same kind of reaction, like "holy crap, they would actually do that?" This kind of stuff just sort of becomes an accepted norm, like it or not, by the time you've either gotten into your college years, or move beyond them, because only once in your in college do you realize the kinds of low-brow activity college kids do.

spacer.png

And Apprently the biggest supporters of Lane Kiffin right now are UCLA fans :lol:

Everyone here in Eugene wants Kiffin to stay at USC because they know as long as he helms the Trojans, the Ducks will keep taking them to the woodshed.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

And Apprently the biggest supporters of Lane Kiffin right now are UCLA fans :lol:

Everyone here in Eugene wants Kiffin to stay at USC because they know as long as he helms the Trojans, the Ducks will keep taking them to the woodshed.

I was in the third row during the chant, except I tried to get a "F*** You Kiffin" chant going and it didn't quite take off.

GR30a5H.png

Imagine how he's going to react when he finds out Santa Claus isn't real. Seriously, Senor Nascar, it's safe to assume that "things like this" are happening at just about every school in every "power" conference. It happens at the mid-majors too, but the main difference is I think there's a co-pay if a recruit wants to hook up with a "hostess."

This isn't a burn, it's a forest fire.

Is that a compliment?

BB52Big.jpg

And fans of the other PAC-12 teams.

And fans of the SEC.

And fans of Michigan and Notre Dame.

And virtually everyone in the NCAA involved who gave USC the death penalty those bowl bans and scholarship losses.

Yeah, everyone is relishing on the diesel gas-driven wildfire right now in Exposition Park.

It's a crude way to regain electrolytes, that's for sure, but if that's the way he wants to do it, by all means.

I, for one, don't blame him, since I like the taste of pickle juice.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The 2000 Eagles used it opening day in Dallas.

Considering the Eagles won by like 30 points, I'm surprised that didn't catch on....

I remember that game for Pam Oliver talking about the Eagles using pickle juice. Plus it was started with an Akres onside kick, Joey Galloway tore his ACL and Troy Aikman was hit so damn hard and often, it essentially ended his career.

Science took a while to meet up with urban legend.

Jay Ajayi is from North Texas (Plano), so he may have had PickleJuice Sport (the drink's name) while playing HS football.

That said, Boise failed to cover the 23.5 tonight. So sad a team to let a kid who threw just five passes hand around so long.

Archived