Companies that could use a new look

kajeet

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

snapback.pngkajeet, on February 1, 2013 - 23:23, said:

My vote would go for the WWE logo.

Back when the WWE was the WWF the logo made sense.

WWF-logo-13DC4B59CE-seeklogo.com.gif

It's suposed to be two 'W's and a 'F' but now it just looks like it says 'WW'. It's time for a rebrand.

You know there's a reason they "got the 'f' out" right?

sticker,375x360.u2.png

This thing has been bumming around for a century. Jeez, time for a refresh....

:rolleyes:

Coca-cola-logo-eps-vector-nocturnar-com.jpg

..... sarcasm, right?

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I've gotten used to the new logo; I would just like them to use royal blue where they are currently using navy blue. I don't need my cola to be "faster, meaner, more intense" like it's a football team rebranding circa 2000.

111001958-8b.jpg

I've gotten used to the new logo; I would just like them to use royal blue where they are currently using navy blue. I don't need my cola to be "faster, meaner, more intense" like it's a football team rebranding circa 2000.

111001958-8b.jpg

Pepsi Next is usin a shade closer to blue. I think pepsi should use a white label again (I know diet caff free uses it for now)

20120326-pepsi-next-post.jpg

I tried to tell my roommate about how infuriating the Lowe's S is. He looked at it for 5 minutes and couldn't see what I saw.

Sigh.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

111001958-8b.jpg

Pepsi Next is usin a shade closer to blue. I think pepsi should use a white label again (I know diet caff free uses it for now)

20120326-pepsi-next-post.jpg

Nah, four years in and I'm used to the Pepsi can colors by now. Navy blue for original, silver for diet, black for Pepsi Max, red stripe for cherry, gold for caffeine-free and now powder blue for Pepsi Next.

The commercials for Pepsi Next, however, are embarrassing and awful.

I tried to tell my roommate about how infuriating the Lowe's S is. He looked at it for 5 minutes and couldn't see what I saw.

Sigh.

My wife is the same way. My alumni womens basketball home uniform has 2 different number fonts like they tried to fill in with new uniforms and Nike (the brand of the uniform) didnt offer the same font anymore. Drives me crazy sitting there watching the game but when I point it out she is like "meh...I dont even notice"

aargh!

she also claims to not see the difference between and hd channel and its sd version. although I think she just says that to irritate me :-)

Sigh.

My wife is the same way. My alumni womens basketball home uniform has 2 different number fonts like they tried to fill in with new uniforms and Nike (the brand of the uniform) didnt offer the same font anymore. Drives me crazy sitting there watching the game but when I point it out she is like "meh...I dont even notice"

aargh!

she also claims to not see the difference between and hd channel and its sd version. although I think she just says that to irritate me :-)

My girlfriend does the HD thing too. I come home and I ask her why she is not watching HD and she says they both look the same. I'm paying for HD so I would like for her to at least use it.

mcbqza.jpg

My wife thought Blu-ray was stupid and that I wasted my money and blah blah blah, but she actually admitted that she could see the difference between a Blu-ray and an upconverted DVD. We are both very stubborn, so that is a big victory!

199px-Hoover_Logosvg_zps8d6b021e.png

The font of "oover" and the overall look of it makes it still look like it's stuck in the '50s.

I actually came to this conclusion this morning before even seeing this thread as I was unloading the vacuum that showed up as a wedding present.

VmWIn6B.png

I disagree on hoover, they've went this long and are one of the classic logos that should never be touched.

Yeah Hoover is an absolute classic, though I don't think such a logo could be considered "good" if it was created today...someone would just pipe up and say it looks like a "no smoking" symbol.

LOL like that frightening Ford concept he had?

I actually think Ford could use a refresh. I've always wanted them to drop the blue oval and use only the script. Right now there are just way too many car companies that use oval emblems.

Archived