College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually not a big Adidas outfit everyone in one template fan, but I don't mind Wiscos. Still think it's dumb to give every team same template, but alone they aren't terrible. Except for ND, Baylor, and those sleeves. Wish UCLA would be normal light blue.

BiDsfCYIAAArnCQ.jpg

Is the white one on the left a second badgers one? It has the B1G logo, and "ERS"

Indiana Hoosiers

or it could be Nebraska Cornhuskers?

I was thinking Hoosiers. CornhuskERS would be a lot smaller than that for a jersey. But also, Indiana probably isnt going to make the tourney, and Nebraska is on the bubble, so?

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

BiDsfCYIAAArnCQ.jpg

Is the white one on the left a second badgers one? It has the B1G logo, and "ERS"

Indiana Hoosiers

I was thinking Hoosiers. CornhuskERS would be a lot smaller than that for a jersey. But also, Indiana probably isnt going to make the tourney, and Nebraska is on the bubble, so?

where are the white guys at??

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

BiDsfCYIAAArnCQ.jpg

Indiana Hoosiers

It could just say Huskers

90758391980.gif

I don't know why UCLA agrees to wear the jerseys with sleeves. Al in all though, these aren't bad. These are an improvement over Kansas' regular set which they've all but attempted not to wear as much as possible this season. A little surprised Indiana allowed the change. Baylor and UCLA look terrible.

Can't believe Indiana and UCLA are going along with this charade.

Indiana had some pride when they refused to wear the clown suits last year. At least they refused to wear the sleeves and non-traditional colors. I'm looking at you UCLA. Wooden is rolling over in his grave.

That weird dot pattern is just horrible. Adidas is incapable of designing a decent uniform anymore, I'm convinced.

According to adidas:

"Made in March uniforms feature a functional perforated print pattern along the leg of the stretch woven short to enhance breathability and ventilation, keeping players cool as the clock winds down. Adidas’ quick-drying jersey technology found in current NBA uniforms along with ClimaCool zones on the chest, back and side move heat and moisture away from the body to keep the jersey light and dry as players sweat."

1479.gif

BiDt3M6CEAAqukN.jpg

Note the "Sic 'Em Bears" on the jersey for Baylor.

Easy to tell which of those teams have some pride.

I gotta admit, I don't know what you're talking about.

Well, Kansas and Michigan look like Kansas and Michigan. Baylor isn't wearing any school colors and is using a nickname instead of their real name.

That weird dot pattern is just horrible. Adidas is incapable of designing a decent uniform anymore, I'm convinced.

According to adidas:

"Made in March uniforms feature a functional perforated print pattern along the leg of the stretch woven short to enhance breathability and ventilation, keeping players cool as the clock winds down. Adidas quick-drying jersey technology found in current NBA uniforms along with ClimaCool zones on the chest, back and side move heat and moisture away from the body to keep the jersey light and dry as players sweat."

1479.gif

So let me get this straight ADDING spots everywhere makes them more breathable? Anyone who believes that crap is an idiot

Archived