College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Villanova becomes another school to hop on the gray bandwagon.

940x.jpg

I think for them it works, I mean they are a navy & blue school(yes I know about the other blue but it's a accent).

It would work if another conference rival in Georgetown didn't already have the grey look locked down.

I was in a post-surgery percocet-induced haze the other night when I saw this for just a moment on a highlight show. I didn't think I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. I figured it was poor lightening and drifted off to sleep. I thought there's no way they could do that when that's Georgetown's "thing" (as far as Big East goes.) Now I see that I saw what I thought that I may have seen.

It looks good, but it's a horrible uniform for them. Their colors / logo look great against a heathered gray hoodie or shirt or something, but there's no need to duplicate their biggest rival.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Those throwbacks look sweet. Michigan's template, on the other hand...

Michigan could take a huge step forward if they got rid of that damn gradient.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Xavier made some minor changes this year if anyone noticed; added sweatbacks and changed belt buckle background color1238122_10153275671270444_1364892680_n.j

I've always been curious about the number font Xavier uses. Looks really weird in general and the numbers on the back are really small.

I guess this should technically be for college basketball 2014-2015, but VCU is unveiling new logo and branding on March 5th.

I like what I see.

The logo looks like it includes a "V" with a ram horn coming out the top left stroke of the "V". That's all I could make out.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I guess this should technically be for college basketball 2014-2015, but VCU is unveiling new logo and branding on March 5th.

I like what I see.

The logo looks like it includes a "V" with a ram horn coming out the top left stroke of the "V". That's all I could make out.

I completely missed it the first time I watched it. But at :41 sec there is a clip of it.

I hope the mirror it in the U coming our the right.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Archived