College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke will be wearing its "fauxbacks" again tomorrow night in the latest renewal of sport's greatest rivalry:

https://twitter.com/dukeblueplanet/status/442126700735123456/photo/1

If anyone tells you that Duke should be wearing something other than that at home full-time, they are wrong.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Don't watch much college basketball until the madness but I just flipped to espn and saw Kansas in grey with pinstripes.....? Have they worn these before?

Yes, Kansas has worn them before. It's pretty much the road uniform because the players and Bill Self hate the regular sets.

Not sure whether it's been posted already...but does anybody know why St. John's is wearing blue jerseys today?

Because there's not enough blue in the Big East? :D

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but Georgia has joined the GFGS movement and is wearing them against LSU.

Georgia is probably an exception to the rule in my opinion as the football team has worn grey pants for a very long time.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

new uniforms. black is back. orange doesn't look right.

BiPehCPIYAARmOR.jpg

1900037_10152068495527804_406675205_n.jp

These are the home version of the alternate unveiled Thursday. The trim is not black, it's the Smokey Gray from the alt. The numbers and trim are neon orange as part of the same program.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but Georgia has joined the GFGS movement and is wearing them against LSU.

Eh... grey/silver has been part of UGA's athletic identity for quite some time. Not sure I would consider it GFGS.

here's what MBurmy was talking about

St.%20Johns%20Marquette%20Basketball.JPE

Not bad on their own, but considering that they're one of only two teams in the entire conference whose primary color isn't blue, and the fact that they're called the RED Storm, I would almost rather see BFBS or GFGS here.

Archived